author's note

*
*
*

hii! so here we are again ahaha
i don't know what to say anymore but i hope this doesn't get removed again😮‍💨

to those new here, this story is being republished and was originally posted in my main account.
it's been completed last 2021;
was deleted by wp with 6M+ reads and deleted again for the second time with 935k+ reads~
🥹

*

— for rereaders: please read
[ changes to the story ]

"has been removed from Wattpad due to a violation of our policies and/or guidelines" - this is the message i got from wp but i don't know which specific one i violated.

but in regards to this, i decided to change the age which also would also affect the other details/ a bit of the plot such as the 'conflict', years in the story. if you are a rereader this would make more sense.

i don't want to put more details as to not ruin/spoil for the first time readers:)

!please don't comment any spoiler topics!

again, i'm not sure what specifically i violated and also i don't think it's the age haha this is what's written on the guidelines -

Age of Consent. The age of consent is 16+ on Wattpad. Any sexual content between characters must abide by this age of consent and not be in violation of Canadian Law.

so yeah, but still i decided to do this change~

if there's any other major changes i would do, i'll be sure to post about it:)

*
*
*

thank you and i hope you enjoy reading or rereading!

♡︎elle