24

🥀

jungkook slowly approached the doll, careful not to do anything more that he might regret.

he gently held his trembling hands, eyes flicking to the doll and noticing how he flinched at the touch but didn't pull away which he was thankful for.

he softly kissed the back of his hand before looking up back. an immense amount of guilt and shame engulfing him as he held onto the doll's trembling hand and locked gazes with his tear stained eyes.

"doll, i'm sorry... i'm so so sorry... i didn't mean to..."

he didn't even know what were the right words to say. all he could think of was to ask for the other's forgiveness.

the doll sniffed as he stares back at the dark haired male. he could see the regret in his eyes but he would be lying if he said that he wasn't still feeling a bit scared.

"please forgive me, doll.... what i did, it was wrong... unforgivable even... i'm so sorry for hurting you. i've never meant to upset you..." jungkook rambles as he gazed at the doll, eyes pleading. if he could rewind time he would undo his stupid actions.

he knows there was no excuse for what he did as he briefly stated that he wasn't in the right state of mind having a stressful day at work and a few drinks prior booking in the doll shop which were partly true.

"i guess it was also because i just didn't get to see you..." he mumbles slowly inching closer to the doll. the brunette didn't utter a word as he listened to the other explain and let him hold him.

as much as guilt was consuming the dark haired male he had no plans yet of admitting the main reason of his actions. that he was jealous.

jungkook somehow managed to have the sniffling doll settled on his lap as he murmurs a series of apologies in his ear and planting soft kisses on his skin which seemed to calm him as he noticed his trembling body relaxed in his arms.

"i'm really sorry..." he states again, face buried in the crook of the doll's neck. "...it breaks my heart seeing you cry because of me, doll. so let me promise you that i won't ever do the same mistake again..."

the doll was still wrapped up in a blanket like a burrito, thighs straddling the man as he sniffed hearing the other's continuous apologies. as much as he was scared of the man earlier, he couldn't deny how his heart was fluttering with the man's words.

the dark haired male looked up at him, brown orbs locking with his through the mask. he suddenly felt shy as the man looked at him expectantly waiting for him to say something.

"i-it's okay..." he murmurs, finally speaking. hazel orbs shifting as he can't seem to look at the other in the eye. his body getting tingly from the warm gaze.

a small smile made it's way to the masked man's lips as he stared at the sniffling shy doll infront of him.

he stared at the other for a while, the doll shy at the itense warm gaze. he could almost feel his breath at their close proximity and could smell the fragrant scent of roses in his skin.

"can i kiss you?"

the doll was startled by the sudden question, a soft blush appearing in his already pink cheeks as he stared back at the man.

the previous acts the man had mistakenly made earlier tonight momentarily being forgotten, the feeling of butterflies in his stomach erupting once again aa he shyly nods his head giving the other permission.

jungkook didn't waste a second as he gently pressed his lips against the doll's own. he kissed him softly and sweetly, hands making it's way inside the burrito like sheets around the doll wanting to hold and feel him against his skin.

the doll had his eyes closed as his lips moved against with the other. he liked this type of kisses. he loved the chaste pecks, the soft tugs and gentle sucks of the man on his lips. it was more pure, more intimate for him. he loved it.

a small gasped left his lips when he felt hands gently caressing on his thighs. the dark haired male smiling into the kiss as he successfully maneuvered his way inside the sheets but careful not do anything that might make the doll uncomfortable.

he slid his tongue in swiftly claiming dominance as their tongues overlapped. squelching sounds erupting in the room as their saliva mixed and their kisses getting more heated with each passing second.

the doll pants, eyes fluttering open as the other momentarily pulled away to catch their breath but it wasn't long when the man captures his lips once again giving pecks to his already swollen plump lips, sucking on it.

he didn't think not seeing the doll for just a week would make him this... this needy.

jungkook's hands wondered underneath the sheets. part of him was still hesitant remembering just how the doll cried because of what he did but a bigger part of him wanting to feel the doll more.

his hands inched higher before he noticed the doll wasn't wearing anything underneath, waist down.

oh right, he ripped them off.

he decided to settle his hands on his waist, fingers softly caressing the soft skin as he continued to kiss doll.

he smiled into the kiss when he felt the doll's hands settling in his chest causing the white sheets to slowly unwrap from his body and pool just by his waist.

soft pants escaped the doll's lips as the dark haired male slowly pulled away, leaning back a bit as he admired the doll infront of him.

"you look really pretty, doll." he compliments eyeing the other's outfit, hand tugging a hair behind the flustered doll's ear.

"i-i thought you might like it." V shyly replies. he was a bit bothered by his lower being fully exposed, only the white sheets being his source of cover. however, he didn't dwell too much on it as he now feels safe in the other's hold.

jungkook couldn't help but feel thrilled with the thought the doll deciding to wear such outfit for him. all for him.

it also made him feel more guilty and shitty from what he did to the doll.