75

🥀

the brunette flutters his eyes open, a small yawn escaping his lips.

he was suddenly alarmed as his eyes adjusts not knowing where he was but soon calmed down when he turns to his side and coming face to face with the dominant male's sleeping face who had an arm loosely draped on his waist.

he reached out pressing a soft kiss on the male's parted lips before slowly sitting up but flinched when he felt throbbing pain in his lower back and soreness in between his legs.

he ended up lying back down again, cheeks turning pink as events of last night flashed back in his mind. ′oh, right we did went out all night in the wilderness.′

he blinks, his eyes staring up at the ceiling a wide smile forming on his lips remembering the sweet moments he had shared with the dark haired male that would be forever embedded in his heart.

he glanced at the dominant male, a blush adorning the apples of his cheeks realising that they were still both completely naked. only the white sheets covering their lower half and he definitely like the view of the other's smooth built chest on display all for him.

he also soon realised where they were - in jungkook's bedroom but he doesn't remember a thing how they got here. he might've passed out at one point in their love making session last night.

he turned to face towards the still sleeping male, snuggling up against him or specifically his naked chest and subtly placing the other's arm back around his waist.

a contented sigh left his lips inhaling the other's masculine scent and feeling the warmth radiating off his body. brushing the tip of his nose on the other's skin, a smile adorning his lips.

he then felt the other shuffle a bit, hand tightening its hold around his waist making him halt thinking he might've awaken the other.

soft snores from the dominant male's lips assured the brunette the he was still deep in his slumber as he lets out a small sigh of relief.

he then leaned forward pressing a kiss on the inviting smooth chest of the other, heaving lightly in front of him.

it wasn't long soon when he had the urge to make it his little goal of decorating the other's chest with his marks while the dark haired male was peaceful and innocently sleeping.

his body was covered in pink purple blotches made by the dominant male that would surely last for days so why note decorate some on the other's body as well.

he began to lick, suck and nibble on the span of the other's chest, up to his collarbones to the skin under his neck where he could reach. he also bravely gave a peck on the dominant male's nipple.

compared to the dominant male's large love bites, his were small patches trailing on the man's skin. he would take time creating the little blotch and proudly admire his work.

once he was satisfied he reached up to softly press on the other's lips before tucking himself under the other's chin. his fluffy brunette hair brushing on the other's jaw as he snuggled closer.

"tae?" jungkook mumbled, voice hoarse as his eyes slowly blinked awake. the doll's own eyes snapping open in excitement as he hovered over the dark haired male ignoring the bit of soreness in between his legs as he straddled him. the white sheets pooling just by the curve of his waist.

"good morning, jungkookie~" he greets, eyes practically sparkling seeing the other now awake. the brunette's bum pressed on the dark haired male's lower stomach dangerously close to his also awakening member.

"good morning, my love." jungkook replies, morning voice deep that alone sent tingles through the doll's skin.

the dominant male sat up, hands sneaking on the other's waist to securely hold him in place before pressing a sweet morning kiss on the doll's lips. "i could get used to waking up in this position." he adds with a grin, a hand squeezing the other's ass cheek.

the brunette blushed burying his face against the crook of jungkook's chest, the dominant male letting out a soft chuckle finding the other adorable.

"you seem to be in a good mood." jungkook comments as they pulled away.

"look, i made this" he excitedly exclaims as he innocently traced a finger over the small love bites on the other's skin. jungkook letting out a small chuckle, surprised and amused as he sees the forming purple bruises mostly in his chest not remembering they were there last night.

"so you've been snacking on me while i was asleep?" he teased, the doll's cheeks turning a dark shade as he avoids the other's gazed feeling embarrassed.

"oh...un.. i-i was just..." the shy doll stuttered, peering up at the dark haired male who smiles at him sweetly with a small laugh finding fun in teasing the brunette.

"they're beautiful, my love." jungkook murmurs, lips hovering over the other as he gives a peck. "you can feast on me anytime. it's all yours." he adds in a playful tone.

"i love you" the blushing doll suddenly blurts out voice small and shy making jungkook widely smile, a hand gently cupping the doll's cheek. the brunette leaning into the touch as they both get lost in the other's loving gaze.

"and i love you." jungkook says before leaning in and pressing a sweet kiss on the brunette's lips.

"shall we head down and make breakfast?" the dark haired male asks as he pulled away with the brunette eagerly nodding.

"i'm excited to see minsoo and the others." the brunette exclaims looking forward to see the workers around the jeon household making the other let out a chuckle, gently holding the brunette's hand and pressing a soft peck on his fingers.

"i'm sorry, love. i had them all take a day off today. i wanted to have you all for myself." jungkook replies as he gazed at the flustered doll. "they'll be back tomorrow though."

the doll nods before letting out a small gasp when jungkook suddenly lifts them out of bed, hands secured under the brunette's bum.

"let's get dressed up first." jungkook says as they head towards the closet, the flustered brunette clinging on to him tightly.

*

they didn't spend too long to get dressed as the dark haired male had opted staying naked waist up having only putting on some sweat pants that were hanging loosely around his hips, the black waist band of his briefs saving the blushing brunette's eyes from seeing anything more than below the prominent V line displayed out for him.

the dominant male had also dressed the brunette with the matching sweatshirt that ends mid thigh and a pair of shorts that ends just a bit below on the curve of his bum which jungkook was pretty much satisfied about.

the kitchen was filled with soft giggles and whining as the two attempts to make some decent breakfast. well, mostly taehyung as the dark haired male was more concentrated having his hands roam around the brunette's exposed skin at every chance he could get.

"jungkookie~" the doll whines again as he flips a pancake with the dark haired male back hugging him, face burrying in the crook of his neck.

"i won't do anything else. i'll be good." jungkook murmurs making the brunette let out a small huff for the nth time but let the other do as he pleases feeling him really being steady and snuggling up to him. besides, he very much liked the clingy side of the dark haired male.

"go on a date with me?" the dark haired male spoke after awhile, breath ticklish against his nape. finger tracing around the brunette's tummy who somehow found its way underneath the sweatshirt.

"a date?"

"yeah, just me and you." jungkook replies now turning the stove off, the brunette about to protest but was swiftly turned around to face the other's anticipating gaze.

"taehyung, my love, would you like to go on a date with me?"

a smile appears on the brunette's lips as he stood on his tip toes placing a soft kiss on the dark haired male's cheeks who suddenly got flustered by the gesture.

"i would love to."