93

🥀

the following days had been nothing but pure bliss for the silver haired male. he had concluded that this university break was his favourite as he gets to spend it with the dark haired male.

the namjin couple also couldn't deny how the younger had been very bubbly and overall in a pretty good mood. jungkook's presence had been nothing but rainbows and sunshine for the silver haired male.

the news about the young model officially dating someone spread like wild fire as paparazzi was quick to spot the two at the mini mart in the kim's neighbourhood buying ice cream and some banana milk.

the silver haired male decided to address the issue as he felt guilty when some of his fans had expressed their disappointment after finding out he was linked to another man, not seojoon.

seojoon was quick to reach out as well and had given out a statement saying that the two of them were really just good friends and that he was happy that the younger finally had found someone.

taehyung very much was bothered by all this making a call to seojoon and thanking him. he also had explained everything to their manager, mr kwanghee who very much understood which the younger was very thankful for.

jungkook on the other hand offered to the younger if he wants all the articles deleted or if he wants to do anything with the fake news being spread and the hate comments along with it as he could just eliminate it all with a few phone calls.

taehyung obviously declined the offer not wanting the older to be involved although he technically was but the public still hasn't found out about jungkook's identity and he preferred it to remain that way. the dark haired male however had already told him that he doesn't really mind if they do.

jungkook was currently still attending meetings at the jeon corporation, his father arriving in a few days due to him stepping down from his position.

although, his main attention was focused at a certain silver haired male. planning for their future together and nothing will make him stop now.

he was also able to talk to his hyungs especially to the namjin couple about his plans of staying and be with taehyung. everyone was of course happy for them and namjin just asked him to take care of him and not break their son's heart. the namjin couple can't deny seeing how the silver haired male was utterly happy and in love and the same thing could be said to the dark haired male.

currently, the taekook couple are in route to the hospital as taehyung has his monthly therapy appointment with dr. choi and jungkook offered to drive him as he had asked the namjin couple that he wanted to take the silver haired male to a date after.

"what seems to be troubling my taehyung's mind?" jungkook asks as he leaned to press a kiss on the silver haired male's cheek who was blankly starring into nothing.

taehyung chuckles as he turned to face the dark haired male who smiled at him and pressed another kiss on the back of his palm, their hands intertwined.

"nothing much, i was just thinking...." he mumbled with a smile. mind actually troubled as he had lied to the dark haired male about this appointment.

"hey, if there's anything troubling you, you can always talk to me... i may not be much of a help but i tend to be a good listener." jungkook reassures with a small tease, planting another kiss on the back of taehyung's palm before focusing his eyes back on the road as the traffic light turned green.

"i know. thank you." taehyung replied, giving the older's hand a small squeeze. deep inside feeling guilty of him deciding to lie.

they soon had arrived at the hospital and was currently walking to dr choi's clinic, the dark haired male noticing that the younger still seemed to be troubled but didn't comment on it thinking it must just be because of the therapy session.