99

🥀

taehyung and jungkook soon had the whole island for themselves.

guests, family, friends and employees all boarded the private jets that would take them back to the main land leaving the newly weds.

as soon as the last jet had taken off, it was officially the start of their honeymoon.

it was already very late in the evening after the reception had ended but the two seemed to be still wide awake and in high spirits as they walked along the shore, taehyung currently being playful and splashing water at jungkook. unbothered that their rather expensive suit getting all soaked.

the brunette laughed seeing the the other's front all drenched, the white button up clinging on his husband's stomach outlining his prominent abs.

he won't admit but he was very much liking the view, just all for him to see. his husband looks heavenly.

"come here" jungkook exclaimed playfully as he grabs the other by the waist and lifting him over his shoulder who let out a shriek.

"put me down you muscle bunny!!!" taehyung exclaimed in between giggles as he wiggled against his husband's hold trying to get out, small fists playfully hitting the other's back.

"can't do that. my husband's being a bit naughty." the dark haired male comments giving the peaches a playful smack earning a gasp from the brunette.

"jungkookie!" the younger soon exclaims as the older's hands now was groping one of his ass cheek as they continued to walk, well more precisely jungkook carrying him along the shore on his shoulder.

"can't wait to have these off of you." jungkook instead replies giving his bum cheek another squeeze that made him let out a small whine, cheeks heating up.

the dark haired male decided to start walking back to where their bon fire was situated since the breeze was getting a bit more chilly as the night deepened and they had already wandered a bit far.

he would let out a small laugh as his husband continued to whine, trying to get out of his hold but to no avail. the brunette was hitting his back and bum but he just ignored it.

the younger soon had accepted defeat knowing his husband had no plans of putting him down anytime soon if he continues to be whiny.

"i'll be a good boy now" taehyung says innocently not long after wanting to be settled back on his feet.

"yeah?" the dominant male inquires, caressing his bum before gently putting the other down.

the younger shyly peers up at him, before he sticks out his tongue and rans away. laughter leaving his lips that left the other startled, dumbfounded for dumbly falling for the younger's simple trick.

"fooled you!" taehyung exclaims with a wide boxy smile as he ran, laughing seeing the reaction on his husband's face.

jungkook let out a sheepish smile before running after the other who was pretty much enjoying teasing him.

his speed was nothing compared to the younger as he had him again captured in his arms, the brunette wiggling out from his strong hold that ended up with both of them stumbling and rolling down on the sand, their giggles and laughter filling the air.

"jungkookie~ stop~" the younger exclaimed in between his laughter as the dominant male was punishing him with tickles on his waist.

"very very naughty" jungkook exclaimed as he continued to tickle the other and soon enough hovered on top of him, pinning the younger's arms on top of his head.