95

🥀

"you know, i realized you've never asked me to be your boyfriend like ask ask me."

"but you're already mine, babe. no questions needed." jungkook teased. "you're so in love with me too soooo...." he further teased with a shrug of his shoulders.

taehyung rolled his eyes, a soft pink blush adorning his cheeks. "but i wanted to experience it.... no one ever asked me to be their boyfriend.... seojoon would probably would...." the younger mumbled under his breath, lips in a pout.

the dark haired male would've teased further but hearing the other model's name made his brow raise, a frown evident on his lips.

"no, he won't and no one ever else will cause you're mine." jungkook sternly spoke, sounding a bit dominant than he had intended but it just made the silver haired male chuckle.

"yes, mr jeon. i'm all yours" taehyung murmurs with a soft giggle, cupping the obviously jeonlous man beside him and giving his frowning lips a peck.

the dark haired male lets out a huff as the younger snuggled up against him, with him immediately wrapping his arms around his waist.

although, it made him feel a bit guilty about what the younger had said as he hadn't officially asked the other about it, things just happened and now they just both assumed their relationship.

"we should head back, your parents are probably looking for us." taehyung exclaims as he stands up and pulling the older along with him who whines wanting to cuddle up more in bed but followed.

jungkook gives him a kiss on the the top of his head before they exit his room, their fingers intertwined.

how can he think of asking him to be his boyfriend now when he was thinking on asking a different question along with a small red velvet box he has tucked away in his pocket.

"just in time, i was about to fetch you two. food is ready. your parents are in the dining room." minsoo informs as she saw the taekook couple in the hallway.

"thanks minsoo" jungkook says with taehyung smiling widely beside him and giving the maid a small bow of his head.

the two older jeons were in love with taehyung to the point that they even spend their time more with him than their son that they hadn't seen for the past few months as he had been working overseas leading the jeon corporation.

after things had been cleared out between the taekook couple and jungkook's parents, they pretty much adore the younger and welcomed him with open arms treating him as part of the family.

hyunbin, although he hadn't been very vocal about it developed a soft spot for the silver haired male as taehyung was now very fond of him as well after concluding that the older jeon wasn't a bad person he had initially thought.

taehyung had been out with jungkook's parents for a few times now and he still gets a bit shy and tend to decline when the two older jeons would tell him he can order anything he wants or buy whatever caught his attention when they were out shopping but the jeon hyunbin wasn't having it. the sir jeon tend to subtly spoil the younger at every chance he could get.

"wahh look at the chocolates, jungkookie" taehyung excitedly exclaimed pulling the dark haired male towards the table where the desserts were placed.

jungkook couldn't help but turn to look at his parents giving them a look as they over prepared again knowing taehyung would be coming.

"you can try some if you like, taetae." hyeri exclaims as she walked over and started to get a few of the chocolates for the younger and putting them on a small plate.