91

🥀

taehyung wasn't able to sleep properly the whole night knowing that he would be seeing jungkook the next morning.

he had concluded that he was nervous and excited too. he hadn't talked yet with either of his fathers about jungkook making him feel uneasy about all this knowing what they feel about him especially seokjin.

after jungkook had left, he had retreated to his room with namjoon reassuring him they'll talk the next day wanting everyone to get rest as it had been a long and tiring day.

he had woken up very early the next morning and even decided to shower before having breakfast with his parents. the namjin surprised seeing their son all dressed up but didn't comment about it.

the breakfast was normal like any other day, taehyung expecting to have a talk with his parents who hadn't opened up the topic yet so he decided not to as well.

as of currently, he was pacing around his room and would immediately pretend that he was doing something whenever he hears the maids or voices outside expecting one of them to knock and inform him that jungkook had arrived.

he then now suddenly pretends to be reading when heard shuffling outside grabbing a book from the shelf, his eyes focused on the door waiting for a knock.

a few minutes had passed with no one knocking, him letting out a sigh and putting the book down also noticing that he was reading it upside down.

he slumped on his chair thinking why the dark haired male wasn't here yet. although, it was still early in the morning and maybe the older just had things to attend to. he was still the ceo of a worldwide company after all.

maybe he would still be arriving this afternoon and taehyung had a pout on his face as he stares at the clock ticking thinking about it.

he just really wanted to see him.

unbeknownst to the silver haired male upstairs, the jeon jungkook had already arrived and was currently in the living room with the namjin couple.

"thank you for allowing me to see him, hyungs." jungkook says as he made a bow towards the namjin couple.

as much as there was a bit of tension in the air, the namjin couple couldn't help but feel proud and warm at how the dark haired male was addressing them.

he was addressing them with respect not as his hyungs but as taehyung's parents. the small gesture was greatly appreciated by the namjin couple.

"i also got these. i was in paris yesterday and though you might like them." jungkook says as he hands over a few paper bags of sweet treats he bought in paris knowing that seokjin would definitely like them.

"thank you, kook. they look really delicious." namjoon exclaims as he grabs the bags.

the dark haired male looked very calm and composed but he was very nervous and sweaty as his seokjin hyung had been quiet the whole time. face blank and void of any expression.

"i'll go get taehyung." seokjin spoke for the first time since jungkook had arrived, startling the two as he stood up.

"no, wait hyung... i wanted to talk to you and namjoon hyung first..." jungkook exclaims as he meets seokjin's eyes. the older starring at him for a second before nodding and seating back down.

the dark haired male took a deep breath before he faced the namjin couple. "i know you guys must hate me and i understand..." he starts. "i deserve it but i had to do it...." he mumbled.

a moment silence passed between them as he looked at seokjin, eyes hopeful as the older hadn't address him since he had gotten here.

"i don't hate you, kook...i know it was hard for you too. i just... got upset at you seeing the state he was in when you left..." seokjin spoke after awhile with a sigh. "...he was so broken when you left, jungkook. if i could take away the pain he was feeling i would but it pained me knowing i couldn't." he says, the dark haired male feeling his heart ache seeing the pained expression in the older's face.