38

🥀

the dark haired male was the first one to wake up. he checked his phone seeing he woke up just a minute earlier than his alarm.

and it was annoying.

he turned it off before laying back down. a smile formed in his lips when he turned to his side seeing the brunette curled up against him. he looked so small wrapped in a blanket up to his chin, lips forming a little pout.

he softly kissed the brunette's forehead before carefully getting up and placing a pillow beside the sleeping doll.

he heads to the bathroom to wash up and noticed the tray of untouched food and remembered last night.

jungkook let out a frustrated sigh remembering he told the brunette that they'll eat together but he fell asleep.

he took the tray and made his way to the kitchen seeing minsoo and the other maids preparing breakfast.

"good morning, young master" a young maid named hana greets as she took the tray. the others greeting as well with a bow.

"i'm sorry, i didn't get to eat the food you prepared last night." the dark haired male says, a hand awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he turned to minsoo who's incharge of his meals. she was also the head staff of the jeon household.

the young maids looked at each other surprised as their master never really apologised for such things before.

"nonsense, jungkook." minsoo exclaims. the only staff in the household who can address the younger by his name. "the pretty guest said you were tired and wanted to rest." she says.

"but if there's anyone you should apologize to it's him. he was looking forward to have dinner with you last night." the older says, voice a little hush like she was spilling a secret.

"he even baked a cake!" a younger maid says or more like squealed along with the others giggling to themselves. "but young master didn't even get to taste it. our poor V was pretty excited about it." hana says in a whispering tone to the other maids eyeing the piece of cake on the tray but subtly intended it for the young jeon to hear.

now the dark haired male just feels more guilty seeing the untouched cake and getting a glimpse of the dining hall still decorated with flowers and blown out candles.

jungkook made his way back upstairs and grabbed his phone dialing his secretary.

"jiyeon, cancel all my meetings for today. i have an important business to attend to." he says as he enters the room.

"i don't want to be disturbed the whole day, okay? if there's any problem call jimin." the young ceo states before he finally ends the call.

his eyes now landed to the still sleeping brunette. oh, how he'll do anything for him and only him.

he carefully removed the pillow and layed back down facing the other. he could just stare at him all day. he can't wait for him to be officially his.

jungkook didn't want to disturb the sleeping doll in his sleep but he couldn't stop himself from leaning in and kissing the other's lips.

he pulled away now seeing the other's brown orbs staring back at him.

"i'm sorry. i just wanted to kiss you" he says with a chuckle, the doll blushing first thing in the morning.

"i-it's okay. good morning" the doll murmurs, covering his mouth with the blanket the other looking at him with a raised brow.

"i have morning breath..." he shyly says, voice muffled by the sheets the other emitting a laugh.