26

🥀

"mmmhh~ " the doll was moaning underneath the dark haired male as they stumbled back to the bed.

the guest fumbling with his belt as soon as he hovered the other, the doll eagerly helping him get rid of the pieces of clothing as well.

his finger immediately slid in the tight hole, pushing in and out before having his three fingers stretch the hole open. the doll's eyes rolling back with each curl of his fingers brushing against his walls.

the two were situated by the end of the bed. jungkook eyeing the lube and condom situated by the bedside table - it was just too far and out of reach.

he withdrew his fingers, the doll momentarily whining. he scooped up some of the slick from the doll's hole coating up his member as he aligned it at the gaping hole.

the doll breathes heavily as he waits, eyes hooded as he spreads his legs more to accomodate the guest in.

a throaty moan left out his lips, eyes scrunching as he felt the thick girth of the tip pressing, easing it's way in his small entrance. he could feel himself stretch open with each inch entering him.

jungkook's eyes flutters feeling the tight heat engulfing his member. hands clutched against the doll's sides as he enters him.

the brunette doll wrapped his arms around the dominant male with the other planting soft kisses on his skin and whispering praises as he continued to connect them together.

"taking me so well, doll." jungkook murmurs with the doll humming in response, hole clenching with the praise.

the dark haired male stay stilled as he finally had his entire member settled inside, balls snuggly pressed on the curve of his ass loving the warmth engulfing him tightly.

"tell me if i can move, doll... just take your time." he says as he pecks the other's lips.

after a few more kisses and praises the doll bucked his hips startling the other.

"please move, mister JK."

jungkook wasted no second as he grabbed the doll's legs pushing it against the other's chest as he started to thrusted his hips forward.

he licks his lips admiring the view of the doll's ass and his manhood sliding in and out the pink hole. he watched the hole stretched open, occasionally clenching around his thick cock.

"ah...ah..." the doll moaned with each thrust as the other had him lay on his side as he thrusts deep and hard. his body basically moving up the bed not until jungkook grips on his waist to keep him in place.

the doll's mind was hazy as the male continued to thrust inside of him at a fast continuous pace. he could only moan as the other's tip would brush against his prostate in a rythm basking him in immense pleasure.

the doll was suddenly flipped on his stomach, face burying on the sheets as his hips was lifted with the other entering him from behind.

"so good" he heard the guest rasped out as he continued to snap his hips not missing to hit his sweet spot.

jungkook bent down, an arm around the doll's waist. his other making it's way to the doll's erected bud.

"ahhh~ mmh..." the doll was basically drooling. a lewd expression on his face, a tear escaping his eyes seeing stars as the other fondled and twisted his sensitive nipple.

jungkook placed kisses and marks at the span of his back, hands and hips not stopping with their assault.

"i-i'm...mmh.." the doll chokes out unable to finish his sentence as he came untouched, strings of white landing on the sheets underneath.