46

🥀

important piles of paper were shoved to the side as the young ceo makes space for a more important business.

the two stumbled to the desk as the dominant male hungrily marks his skin and layed the panting brunette on top, legs sprawled open.

"jungkookie- mmmh~"

"no touching yourself, baby." the dark haired male scoffs as he noticed how the doll's hand was about to take a hold of his untouched leaking member, the wine colored thong tugged down.

he wrapped his mouth back around the brunette's right nipple, the doll's body immediately arching and his hands clutching on the man's dark locks. he smirked knowing how sensitive his little pink buds are.

he swirls his tongue around the bud, tugging and nibbling on it sending waves of pleasure throughout the squirming doll's body.

he suck on the erected bud as if it'll release milk anytime soon before he released the pink nipple with a pop, giving it a fondle with his tongue before looking up at the wrecked doll.

"we haven't even started" he teased with a grin, giving a peck on the doll's parted lips, the brunette's cock letting out a squirt as he tries to hold in his cum.

he gave him a kiss before diving back down to his left nipple and giving it the same treatment while his hand flicked the other overly sensitive bud.

the doll had his eyes rolled back, hands gripping tightly on to the other's locks. breathing heavily as he tries to keep his release on hold.

both pink nipples were now coated with the dark haired male's saliva. he gave them both a soft kiss before pulling away, admiring now the glistening buds and the doll breathing heavily.

"c-cum... p-please, 'm want to cum..." the doll mumbles. teary wide eyes looking at him, begging.

"not yet, baby." jungkook murmurs as he pinched one of the doll's nipple making the other let out a scream like moan that made him slightly panic thinking it might've been too loud.

the office walls were made to be sound proof but the wooden doors were not as much. maybe now he has to consider getting a thicker pair of wooden doors.

he then turned his attention to the doll's leaking cock. he was surprised the doll even lasted this long. he's really proving himself to be a good boy.

jungkook smirks deciding to just leave it untouched and proceeded to caress the insides of the doll's thighs to spread him open and inserts a finger in his little hole.

"baby, you can't keep being this tight." jungkook murmurs planting a kiss inside the doll's thigh as he thrusts a finger into the doll's entrance.

he was supposed to be rough and give the pretty doll a good lesson but he somehow ends up being a bit sweet to him. treating him like a precious diamond he is.

"that's it, baby." the dark haired male praised as he felt the tight bundle of muscles around his finger loosen up a bit.

the doll moans from the praise, body arching and eyes scrunched close. the feeling of thrill and excitement pumping in his veins of doing such lewd acts with the other in the office making his arousal grow more. his cock twitching with each praise as it leaks more cum.

he clutched on the the tiger plushie, biting on it to surpress his moans as he felt another finger enter him brushing against his insides making his body shudder.

jungkook disliked the stuff toy to an extent he can't explain knowing it was obviously from jimin. he just let the other hold on to it. who knew plushies can be used in this situations. maybe i should let jimin know. the dark haired male thoughts, a smirk on his lips.