53

🥀

"ouch..." the brunette lightly hits his head on the car roof making the dominant male let out a small chuckle.

"it hurts you know..." the pouting male mumbles as he rubs the top of his head.

"yeah, i'm sorry, baby." jungkook says with a chuckle.

he swiftly reclined his seat, having it all layed back down as the brunette settled on top of him.

"let me lower down the seat." he pressed a button, the seat now automatically lowering down. the brunette doll being able to fully sit upright.

"c'mere" the dark haired male caressed the top his head and plants a soft kiss.

"i won't do anything you're uncomfortable with...." jungkook murmurs, a reassuring smile on his face sensing the doll seemed to be bothered by something.

"i-i know... it's just that wouldn't it be too hard to...in here? i mean..." the doll couldn't help but voice out, not really knowing how to put his question into words.

a small smirk appears on the dominant male's lips as he leaned closer towards the doll. he just needed the assurance that the brunette was okay with the idea.

"then shall we find out?" he murmurs in his ear, voice deep and seductive making the doll's body shiver.

it wasn't long until the brunette was naked on top of the dominant male. clothes tossed to the back seat.

the doll eagerly unbuckles the dark haired male's pants. the massive cock springing free as it stands tall and proud.

jungkook captures the brunette's parted lips, the doll moaning out in the kiss as their members brushed. his cock twitching and leaking beads of cum.

the dark haired male hands fumbled at the car compartments as he continued to devour the doll's moaning lips.

a smile made it's way in his lips when his hand caught the small packet he was looking for.

he leaned back, the doll breathing heavy as they pulled away. lips smothered and glistening with their mixed saliva.

"it's from jin-hyung." jungkook says with a chuckle remembering when he met up with the doctor the other day and the older says he just 'wants to make sure' and placed packets of condom in his car which the dark haired male didn't really care finding it ridiculous. however, now he was thankful for it.

"oh..." the doll mumbles cheeks a shade of dark pink.

"want to put it on me?" the dominant male asks.

the flustered doll slowly nods his head as he took a hold of the thin rubber. his other hand gently taking a hold of jungkook's cock.

"i-i think the size is t-too small..." the brunette shyly mumbles as he struggles to slide the condom on the thick head, jungkook patiently observing him.

"i-i think it'll be fine if we don't use one..." he adds seeing how the thin rubber looks like it would be ripped apart any second as he slides it down the other's length.

jungkook chuckles finding the situation funny and yes, the condom was really too small for him. he feels his cock was being strangled. jin might've underestimated his size.

"it's okay, love." he says with a laugh, finger that doll was sucking on earlier now tracing on the brunette's wet hole.

the doll look at him unconvinced but let out a gasp when he felt a finger slid inside of him. jungkook pressing a kiss on his erected nipple, his body arching. a moan now escaping his lips.