66

🥀

jungkook pours on some lube on the doll's entrance, spreading it around the rim before lapping up some on his finger and slowly entering the gaping hole.

the doll let out a whimper, his mouth agape, eyes scrunched close as the dominant male slowly thrusts his finger and swiftly adding up another one twisting and curling up inside his walls that had his body arching, his toes curling from the feeling.

"j-jungkookie~" the doll whines, hand reaching out. the dark haired male quick to hold the other with his free hand.

"i got you, baby" jungkook murmurs as he scissors out his fingers stretching out the tight hole.

the doll was breathing heavily feeling the pleasure starting to rise with each thrust of the man's fingers and he was wanting more.

"i want you, jungkookie~ please...."

"patience, baby..." jungkook says, thumb caressing on the doll's hand clutched against his as he shoved another digit inside of the doll, slowly thrusting his now three fingers on the lubed up hole nicely.

"such a good boy. your pretty hole getting ready to take my massive thick cock hmm?" he huskily murmurs, thrusting in his digits deep curling it up that made the doll choke out a moan.

"'m getting ready for you...only you..." the doll murmurs chest fluttering with the praise, mind in a deep state of wanting to satisfy the guest. his chest heavily breathing in anticipation getting more eager to feel the other inside of him.

"yes you are, my love only for me." the dominant male says, slowly pulling out his fingers and planting gentle kisses inside the doll's thigh.

he spreads the doll's legs a bit more as he took a hold of his cock quickly sliding on a condom and lubing it up. he pumps himself a few times, aligning and letting the tip poke at the doll's entrance that was clenching on air.

he decided to tease the doll a bit more just pressing his tip on the hole and smearing up the lube around.

"p-please... please..." the doll begs, whines emitting from his lips and instinctively spreading out his legs more peering at the dominant male with his watery wide doe eyes.

"i-inside please..." the doll pants out, hooking his hands underneath his knees pulling his legs up higher and exposing his aching hole more to the dark haired male.

this was the only way he could forget about everything - the shop, the madam, his responsibilities, being a doll. everything. at least at this moment he could feel he was wanted. he was loved.

jungkook grins, licking his lips loving the doll's eagerness and leaned down pressing a kiss on the doll's own as he started to push in.

"j-jungkookie..." the doll moans as he felt the tip finally slowly brushed past his entrance. the dominant male gently easing his way inside, a hummed moan escaping his own lips as he feels the warmth engulfing his throbbing cock and loving how the doll would always moan out his name every time he enters him.

the two let out a hummed moan as the dominant male finally was all way in, the doll making grabby hands at the other wanting to hold him close, seeking the other's warmth.

jungkook bent forward letting the younger wrap his arms and legs around him, hugging on to him tightly. soft whines and mewls escaping the doll's lips.

the dark haired male had his face snuggled up in the brunette's neck, sucking and nibbling on his skin attempting to distract him a bit from the discomfort he was feeling as he adjusts from the stretch. his balls was snuggled perfectly on the curve of the doll's ass, the brunette clenching tightly around his cock.