Chapter 1: Inevitable big wedding

Xie Tingyue is getting married, whether he wants to or not.

The affair was ordered by his stepmother Lin's "work hard", "broken heart" to help him order, "compassionate" he may be awkward, give enough time to digest, and has been quietly handling until tomorrow is the big wedding date, it is impossible to hide Stay, then do not cover it, the 'broken jars broken' big deal.

The festive red in the courtyard, the gunfire at the gates piled up a lively atmosphere with frequent speeds. The neighbourhoods of the neighborhood, the entire street, no, almost half of the city knows it. Xie Tingyue, Xie Jiachong 's sister-in-law, and he 's about to marry !!

Marry a man.

The Fulang Chu family was born with a long family and a beautiful family, with a crown like a jade, an elegant appearance like a bamboo, a bandit gentleman, and a gentle and gentle man. No matter what, the Xie family could not reach on stilts, just- - The disease is ill, and it is bad, and it may die at any time.

It's nothing new, just like the last life.

Looking away from the window, the tree was bald by the cold wind, and Xie Tingyue's lips made a sarcastic smile, covering her face with one hand.

"Master 2? Master 2? Are you awake?"

A loud noise came with a gloating voice, very familiar, Lin's powerful confidant mother.

Xie Tingyue: "I heard it, you step back."

But Mother Wang did not leave, and her mouth was slumped, and she continued to speak in the same place: "The old master knew that the second master did not like to listen, but he still had to say something. The old master was a face person. It 's impossible to change. The second master is pretending to be dizzy or pretending to be sick. It 's useless. It 's not good. Even if you hit a wall today, you 're out of breath and you have to lift the coffin. "

Xie Ting's monthly forehead twitched.

"You are so arrogant, we are tired, and we are tired, but the results still ca n't be changed. Why bother? You blame the lady for not telling you, and the wife is aggrieved. It 's not your wife 's sympathy, you ca n't even live with these happy birthdays. The great hole in the house, the festive day, the second master is a smart person, or do n't touch your own mold, so that everything goes well ... "

Xie Tingyue suddenly moved her hand and looked at him sternly: "I want to go well, can it go well?"

His eyes were dark, and he didn't see the bottom, like the dark and overcast sea of the dark night, seemingly calm, but there were thrilling storms.

Even the sound lines are full of alienation and icy cold, keep people away.

Mother Wang's anxiety suddenly got stuck, startled.

These two young masters ... how did they become personal, suddenly different?

But look again, the second master is still the second master, his face is still that face, good-looking, childish, no matter how clever he looks, he is also a small child.

Mother Wang lamented that she was guilty of being a thief, those arrangements ... Master Er couldn't know about it.

The mood is floating, and the lively heart is less. Mother Wang throws away her hand: "The old slave is serving his wife to bring you a few trusted ambassadors. The second master is looking at their face and thinking about it. Come on, old slave retires. "

The person she brought over was the dowry of her aunt, Gan.

The composition of the Xie family is quite strange. The master Xie Liangbei is the head of the family. He married his wife Gan, who was infertile, and married Tengye Liuying and had a son, Xie Tingyue. Gan's personality is broad, and the temperature is mild. He is commensurate with Sister Liu Ying. The two women raised Xie Tingyue together. After the house was peaceful, Xie Tingyue's childhood was very happy.