Chapter 13: Can i sleep with my brother today

The elder brother knew it, so he couldn't just mix it up.

Xie Tingxing struggled for a long time and gave up lying: "It's not the academy's surname He!"

He?

Xie Tingyue frowned, remembering a long-lost past: "That little fat man in gold and silver? Bully you again?"

"That is, I am obviously fat and I dare to abandon me. I am much thinner than him! I skipped the class and cheated me, but I also learned to help and gang up!" Xie Tingxing raised his face and exclaimed, "Seeing Tianxian have money , Buy pine nut candy to buy people's hearts, and say that his uncle treats him much better-oh! So how can you buy some pine nut candy to coax the useless pout cat, you have the ability to bribe sir! Uncle no matter how good I have never met him I sent something several times. I gave nothing except the money. Children without father and mother were nothing but shaking this clever thing! "

Xie Tingyue's fingertips were on the table, his voice was slightly heavy: "Xie Tingxing."

The child shook, and immediately straightened up: "I didn't laugh at him, he didn't have father and mother! I ... didn't I?"

"But I have an elder brother. My elder brother loves me the most. I care about everything. I am a kid who hurts. It costs me more to do things like him!" The kid came to hug Xie Tingyue's arm and smiled. Be good and be good, "Brother, don't worry, what kind of spring onion can he bully me? I've covered him for a few times, and I haven't lost anything!"

Xie Tingyue narrowed his eyes: "Then just--"

"I'm watching Uncle Chu close his eyes and play with him coquettishly!" Xie Tingxing hurriedly explained, while quietly turning his head away, the fiercely frowning at Chu Mu, various threats spoke well.

Chu Muxiao's eyes were raised, and Xiao Xunzi stood on the platform: "Yes."

The child immediately straightened and straightened. Look at my brother aggrieved: Look! Don't get me wrong!

Xie Tingyue glanced over Chu Mu, and looked at his cute little brother who blinked and said, "It's not early, you should go back."

The child's expression changed immediately.

The eyes were foggy, pathetic, and the little fat claws carefully grabbed Xie Tingyue's robe, his voice was trembling and soft: "Can I ... sleep with my brother today?"

Xie Tingyue was right, and his voice was slightly heavy: "Xie Tingxing."

The child understood immediately, no.

He bowed his head down the stool and said dumbly, "Then I will go back now, my brother take care ..."

Xie Tingyue sighed: "I'll send you."

The child's eyes lit up again immediately: "Really?"

Xie Tingyue nodded to Chu Mu and took his brother's hand: "Let's go."

The Chu family is very big, and the way out is very quiet.

Xie Tingyue took his brother's hand, very uneasy, and kept telling him: "Never be mischievous when you go back, listen to Ms. Luo, you can discuss everything and come to your brother if you have any problems ... work hard in the academy, don't bully others for no reason. If someone bullies you, don't be afraid, just don't be impulsive, you must tell your brother about something ... "

"Okay, I know, don't read it again!"

Xie Tingxing dug his ears, his voice was disgusting, but his face was red, smiling, obviously enjoying!

The elder brother's care and thoughts are very annoying, like the mother of another's family, but this elder brother ... is the elder brother.

This privilege is only for you!