Chapter 18: Hands stretched too long

Xie Tingyue sent his own brother Dong.

Brother Dong is young and smart. The last time Ma San was done perfectly, this time, of course, there will be no problems.

Qu Qi is a big business that many people want to be close to, and inquire about his preferences at any time. Their actions are not abrupt, and they are all around the streets. Anyone who has a little bit of news and interests that are not relevant are willing to share one or two. .

Brother Dong was in the crowd, not conspicuous at all, and asked the news while drinking tea. However, it is difficult to distinguish the true and false information of the peripheral trails. Many times, you need to analyze and judge which is true and which must be false.

Brother Dong found that Chu Dashao 's name is quite easy to use. Thanks to his family and his son Xie Tingyue, he could n't even mention Chu Dasuo. Everyone was curious and awesome about Chu Dasuo, knowing that he was around him , Even more heated, many 'exclusive news' are also willing to talk to him ...

Brother Dong came back and told Xie Tingyue about it.

Xie Tingyue was also very surprised, but Chu Mu was so "popular"?

It is difficult to find out too much about privacy. The schedule everyone knows is not a problem. Xie Tingyue knew that three days later, Qu Qi was going to the Fairview Park.

Brother Dong: "The Fairview Park is very interesting. At the end of each year, there is a business meeting. Everyone buys and sells things ..."

Xie Tingyue remembered.

There is a habit in the business district of Beijing. At the end of the year, the giants gather together for a large-scale 'comparison meeting'. The big guys put out one or a few rare things for auction, and at the same time have enough money to take pictures of their favorite things. The former shows off their level of strength, and the latter shows off their wealth. The most popular person in the whole field is obviously the best person to make money this year. He has countless horses, and more cooperation plans and network resources.

The Splendid Garden is also a good place. It is said that it is the royal garden left by the former dynasty. Because it is too small, the new emperor is not abandoned and it is cheaper. This garden is small for the royal family, but it is different for others. The operator has made it a large garden with good openness and privacy, which can meet the different needs of guests.

This Chamber of Commerce, business leaders gathered, there are people who want to join the fun, such as celebrities, officials and families, rich and rich ladies, can visit through the Pavilion, there are eye-catching things, you can also participate in the auction .

For businessmen, the good things they bring out, and the nobles competing for high prices to take away, are another form of affirmation and pride, not ordinary face.

But this place, Xie Tingyue can't get in.

The gathering of the big brothers is not something you have sold, you can participate in a small business, you must have a certain result-Xie Tingyue did not. As a guest, bid on the outside-not enough money.

Borrowing money is a way, but since you are going, why not want to be a little bit more and bring your own blue fabric?

Xie Tingyue's eyes flickered slightly, and her fingertips passed gently over the tea cup.

He is ineligible, Qi Wenhai has it.

And it must be taken seriously.

Because this time is different, it is related to the ceremony of the Royal Palace, and the competition of the imperial merchants that will start in the next year. The gift giver praised by the King of Gifts may not be able to become the emperor's merchant, but all who have become emperor's merchant must have won praises in the previous gifts, so this time, we must fight for it.