Chapter 2: Welcome

The twelfth winter month is overcast with heavy snow and wind.

The Chu family was happy, and they wore red and green everywhere, and the decoration was renewed, and the groom's officer naturally had to dress up.

Two little sister-in-law stood Chu Mu, and the four aunts were busy side by side. He cleverly changed the heavy and cumbersome wedding dresses one by one. He had a lot of clothes and took a long time. Chu Mu kept smiling.

The broad nose is high, the sword eyebrows are staring, the tide seems to be hidden under the eyes, and it is always deep and deep. You cannot see what is hidden underneath, but because of the smile hanging on your lips at that time, you ca n't feel any sense of distance, only Feel kind and yearn.

Chu Mu, like rumors outside, is a gentleman regardless of appearance or temperament.

The girl who changed him accidentally touched his skin and blushed and apologized. Chu Mu calmed with a voice like Song Yueqing's Songtao Qingquan: "It doesn't matter, I don't blame you, I accidentally moved it."

A woman entered the curtain and quickly walked in. A cold air rolled up. Seeing that the clothes weren't finished, she immediately frowned. "None of them is suitable, so what's so much trouble now?"

The little girl hurriedly blocked Chu Mu, sulking her face, and said, "Mother Huang, be careful, the young master can't keep the cold wind!"

Ms. Huang's liver hurts from the top, her eyes narrowed into a triangle: "Oh, it's little ginkgo. When your sister-in-law was serving me, you were still breastfeeding!"

Ginkgo has courage again. At the young age, she has a thin face, but she can't scold her mother, but she doesn't look back.

Chu Muxiu stretched his fingers around his neck, buttoned his own button, and smiled as always: "Mother Huang is here."

"Old slaves come and see how it is," Meng Huangru, who can't hide from Chu Mu's smiling Dafa, smiles and salutes, "It's a bit slow, we have to hurry up, young master must remember to take the medicine first. "

Before Chu Mu said, Gingko little girl returned: "It has already been eaten and it has just been eaten."

Mother Huang ignored her and only smiled at Chu Mu: "I want to say that the wife we told you by your second wife, although a boy, looks good, not worse than the average little girl! I heard that I have a bad temper it is good......"

She took a peek at Chu Mu's face and saw no change: "I'm not afraid of bad temper. After all, who can live without temper? After the director, the young master will coax again, and it will definitely make people Live with peace of mind! Master, you will soon have a daughter-in-law, are you happy? "

These words are literally nothing, with special intonation and accent, they are secretive.

Full of thorns, expressing the proper gloat and disgust, enough to cause discomfort.

"Well," Chu Mu smiled as always, and the tide at the bottom of the eye was dyed with Danxia, and the joyful candid frankness, of course, "Marry me, it is my person, I will take good care of it."

It's like ... I didn't hear the meaning at all.

Mother Huang is a bit boring.

This is the scene or true sincereness of Chu Mu. She doesn't care, and no one cares. What she wants to see is the embarrassment and embarrassment of this distinguished young master. It is a pity that the young master seemed to be born without this string. He would never be angry or embarrassed.

"... is Xie Tingyue?"

Mother Huang: "Huh?"

"My wife," Chu Mu put her fingertips on her knees, her eyes slightly drooping, and the tides rising and falling under her eyes. "The name sounds good."