Chapter 83: Meet

Mrs. Hang spoke and cried again.

Xie Tingyue was worried that the old man would cry out, and he wouldn't blame her even if she didn't care about her.

The old child had a very bad temper. He had to explain clearly what happened to Xie Tingyue. Xie Tingyue had no choice but to help Lin's words to him to repeat a few words ...

Qing County and his party met with Hang Qingyu. Xie Tingyue didn't expect that he was his own person, and everyone still had this crooked fate. He hasn't had much contact with Mrs. Hang, but she can also see that Mrs. Hang is a very strong person, afraid that she hasn't cried like this for many years.

He was really worried.

While speaking softly, while madly winking at Chu Mu, the two co-operated to coax the old lady, so that she could persuade people to stop tears.

Mrs. Hang's emotions are out of control, but her mind is still there. Other times, she's just thinking about it. The young master who has been looking for so many years is so worried. How can she be willing?

Guessing that the little lady's affairs were related to Chiman, she poured out all the details of Chiman she knew.

I have finished talking, and my eyes are still reluctant, but when I came to Japan, Mrs. Hang breathed a long sigh of relief: "... My wife was not such a person in the past. I scared the young master today, so I will leave first, and come to visit later. . "

Xie Tingyue didn't stop, smiling. "The old lady pays attention to her body. She must not be overly sad. I will ask a doctor to visit the house another day. If the old lady is unwell, I will not adhere."

Mrs. Hang took a deep look at him, and nodded again towards Chu Mu before turning around and leaving.

Quiet room, Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu looked at each other for a long time, exhaling a long breath.

"So the facts are clear."

"The root and seedling tissue is basically a full-grown tumor that is placed in Da'an, with the intention of not being good for Da'an."

Maybe everything, all the mysteries, are the pits they have arranged for a long time.

Mrs. Hang will go to the Fairview Park to participate in the game. She does not really want to do business, and she values winning or losing. She just wants to see if there are any moths in Chiman. She did not know the existence of the Genmiao organization before. In her knowledge, Chiman has always sent people to arrest Tao Gong, but it is not clear whether these people belong to the same organization and whether the organization name is Genmiao.

She is only very determined about one thing, that is, the man's obsession with Taogong. When people are trying to stab people, they wo n't be able to do so without threats from their brothers and relatives. Offspring ...

This level of desperate pursuit is the style of Chiman! If you think about it, this seedling tissue must be full of running dogs. There is no other possibility!

The young lady who did not know how these people found her, dared to pose as a bandit, because the young lady did not show any talent in business, and Xie Tingyue was behind her. If the young lady comes in, they can get everything they want. The young lady doesn't obey, doesn't know the past, it doesn't matter if she kills, there is another one anyway!

These people may have known Xie Tingyue's existence all the time, and even been monitoring and observing in secret. No action was taken because Xie Tingyue did not show the relevant characteristics. Their main purpose was to find a book through him, not a casual life. .