Chapter 43: Education secondary two

He Youwen has always been arrogant.

Qin Ping was pressed on his leg with his face down and his back up, like Wang Ba. No matter how he stretched his legs and stretched his claws, he couldn't turn over, and his angry face turned red, and he answered?

"Pooh!"

The beauty I want, I just do n't tell you!

Xie Tingxing wants to bite: "He Youwen, what is your attitude! This is my brother!"

The fat man's eyes glanced at Xie Tingyue: "Oh, this is your unpromising brother, you don't have any eggs, and run to be a boyfriend for others?"

He also slid Chu Mu by the way: "Oh, I forgot, that Chongxi's husband was a paralyzed dying, and he couldn't get on. Your brother is afraid that he hasn't even tasted the joy!"

Xie Tingxing really went up and said, "You know the fart! Xiaoye killed you today--"

She was pulled by Xie Tingyue.

Xie Tingxing's lips were about to bite, and stomped and stared, grieving more than anyone: "Brother!"

Xie Tingyue sighed: "I didn't follow the expectations of others, crying, tearing up, accusing God of injustice, living better than others, others' lives are not good, no sense of happiness, and I can live on the self-righteous look at other people's jokes. Well, it's not pitiful for these poor people to whisper quietly. "

The little fat man reacted, and then he came to understand that they were scolding him!

"Fuck!" He was red-eyed, "Who does your grandfather say! I said you were wrong? Don't you just take off your clothes and lie down and let people slap--"

Before he finished speaking, he screamed loudly. It turned out that Qin Ping was struggling with his ass.

Seeing again, Chu Mu was sitting in a wheelchair, his eyes were deep, his face sinking like water, and his long fingers extended to direct Qin Ping's movement.

Qin Ping's buttocks are real. He doesn't use the internal force of a warrior. She uses pure energy and can't hurt people's bones. It hurts when you hit it.

I call you a bear cub who is not sensible and has no wink. The long mouth is for you to talk, not to spray dung!

A half-year-old child in his tenth year is the time when he is most in need of face. You may give him a capital punishment. He may not be afraid of tigers when he is born. You come to this place without hurting the bones, humiliating the buttocks. Can't stand it.

The fat man's entire face flushed, and he struggled even more: "I warn you to let go of me and let go right away, otherwise I won't finish with you!"

Qin Ping couldn't listen to him, the master didn't say a word, and he couldn't stop.

The fat man's face was about to spit blood, and the twisted was almost out of breath: "Who do you rely on, why hit me! My uncle never hit me!"

Chu Mu sneered: "So you are so lawless."

He Youwen was unlucky. Xie Tingxing was particularly happy. He turned around the little fat man to appreciate it slowly, while admiring it, he also had a decent education: "You do n't understand a little fat man, the child must be in charge, the small tree must be cut. , Stone is not carved and shaped, and jade is not shaped, is it a good thing that you don't care about you severely? "

He was slammed on his leg with a stubborn ass, and was watched by his peers. This peer is still an enemy who has not dealt with. How can a fat man pass in his heart? Now I went back: "Are you controlled by your brother, is it a good tool? Isn't your homework bad enough to be punished by the husband and copied the book! You should watch it carefully. Your brother is a rabbit grandfather, and he will discipline you in this direction. Go, don't want to marry your daughter-in-law in your life, wait someday to be sent to someone's bed, give someone else a day! "