Chapter 35: Commercial war, I will

As long as it is related to business, Xie Tingyue is very sensitive. While talking, there are all kinds of thoughts in his mind, and the rough plan has even come out.

but......

The room was quiet for a while, and his mind settled down. He later discovered that Chu Mu had a little more information.

"How do you ... know so much?"

He himself was born again, knowing something that will happen in the future. In contrast, there will be information points, but Chu Mu-

Is it born again? !!

Xie Ting's forehead was numb, and her expression suddenly changed.

Seeing his eyes alert, Chu Mu sighed that his decision was indeed correct. Some things should not be said at this time.

"Mrs. What do you think?" Chu Mu asked slowly, looking as if lifting heavy weights, being at ease, just like usual, but the hands in his sleeves were already fists, and the strings in his head were tight.

Xie Tingyue shouted in my heart how do I know!

If you have personal experience, you will never be able to resist accepting the fact that another person in the world will be born again. The question is ... Can Chu Mu be so clever, and coupled with the rebirth, can it be so powerful? Is it not a shame for Guan Gong to perform a number of performances in front of him? I have been watched a lot of jokes!

Chu Mu is a gentleman. He doesn't say anything, but he is embarrassed!

Xie Tingyue's ears are crimson, it must not be like this, it can't be like this ... One in ten thousand, Chu Mu is really born again, then he can't admit it!

In my heart, as the heavy drums struck, Chu Mu's deep voice reappeared: "Mrs. knew, it seems like a lot."

coming!

Xie Tingyue was frightened, regardless of whether Chu Mu was reborn or not, he already suspected him!

"I, I, I'm because I'm clever, so intelligent and demon-like, I'm aware of it, I can't tell you what!"

Blushing and suffocating, refutation is really not emboldened.

Chu Mu laughed: "In my wife's eyes, am I a fool?"

Xie Tingyue almost covered her face.

He had gone back to knowing that he had just overreacted.

How could Chu Mu be a fool? Just to mention the other, just now, it seems that the two of them have been discussing and discussing, in fact, all directions are based on the information points given by Chu Mu, and the expansion of thinking is also the head of Chu Mu ...

Obviously, people are wise and thoughtful, so intelligent and demon, and have the slightest sense of inference. He does n't praise and admire him. He doubts the ability of others because he is powerful and doubts that others are reborn.

Well, he put those beautiful words on himself ...

How intelligent is the demon? He thanked Tingyue?

Feeling a panic in his face, Xie Tingyue made an excuse to lower his head and wanted to go: "Well, I'll go and order some tea-"

But did not leave.

Chu Mu pressed his horns over there, and stretched his fingers around his hair: "However, I would like to be a fool in the eyes of my lady."

The soft hair turns any shape in the other's hands, just like a struggling self.

Xie Tingyue looked at him with his eyes wide open, and his face was incredible.