Chapter 17: Arrogant

Xie Tingyue is actually very good at taking care of people.

The dad at home had no use for birds. Xie Tingxing was almost brought up by him personally. No need to worry about eating, living and living. He does n't have to cook by himself, but how to match the ingredients, how to be vegetarian, and what kind of things to eat when he has an appetite. Such things will not be afraid.

I do n't know what 's the relationship, I do n't know everywhere?

Xie Tingyue's old hen came out instinctively, and devoted all his thoughts to Chu Mu, and found that this person was not demanding and was really not particular about himself. It should be eaten, eaten, and drink, and use whatever you give. It seems that there is no preference. When others don't notice, he rarely asks, unless the thirsty can't stand the hunger and the uncomfortable.

And he is a very tolerant person, or in other words, he doesn't care about anything, including his own life and death, so ... most of the time, I forget myself, and others don't know he needs it.

The patient's most taboo is tolerance.

Every discomfort is a signal, you can take care of it before you can go in a healthy direction. You do n't care, when it matters, when can it be good!

Xie Tingyue was angry.

As soon as I was angry, I couldn't help swearing.

Chu Mu even enjoyed this metamorphosis! When he scolded, he laughed, the louder he scolded, he laughed happily!

Xie Tingyue: ...

OK, you won.

Chu Mu is really happy and sincere. He took good care of him, not that he didn't feel it, but from Xie Tingyue, it was especially exciting.

He started to get greedy and wanted more.

And when a person feels that he is being petted, he can't help but make troubles and unreasonable, just like the words "Pamper and Pride".

Chu Mu began to write.

"I don't want vegetarian food, I want meat."

"The plate was turned into a radish flower, and it instantly lost its appetite."

"What about tea? Why is there only warm water?"

"I don't like this pattern."

All kinds of requirements, all sorts of picky, finally said nothing, even do not like the pattern has become an excuse for demon.

Xie Tingyue wasn't angry at all. She was coquettish. The patient, fragile, had to be coaxed, and it was not troublesome to change vegetables and dishes ... It was not him who was in trouble. Who calls him the master? Just move your lips.

Until Chu Mu said: "I want to drink."

Xie Tingyue narrowed his eyes: "What do you want ...?"

Chu Mu smiled: "I want wine, will my wife accompany me?"

"I think you want your wife to give you a tincture," Xie Tingyuepi smiled, "I envy Wu Dalang's death, eh?"

Chu Mu's eyes were slightly drooping, and seemed to be very wronged: "I just want a drink, the doctor said, it is good for my condition."

"No!" Xie Tingyue fiercely, "Don't think I don't know? The doctor advises you to drink properly, one drink for three or five days, without saying you can drink every day!"

"Mrs. seems to be a rouge in the book-"

Chu Mu looked at Xie Tingyue as if she was looking at some delicious food. She licked her lips, and her eyes darkened gradually: "But I like it very much."