Chapter 72: Xie Ru married

Chu Mu drinking?

Xie Tingyue raised her eyebrows and raised her pace to the table.

Both drinking is necessarily hospitality. After all, at least for now, Xie Tingyue believes that he must drink a few more drinks to stabilize the scene.

drink......

Thinking of these two words, Xie Tingyue had a headache. He was not good at it!

Seeing that his brother was sinking in water, his expression was disapproving and he rushed forward. Xie Tingxing immediately followed the trot.

Hahaha Chu, you are waiting for the bad luck!

In the bluestone path outside the hospital, Xie Tingyue was mentally prepared, re-hung her smile, and very consciously asked for someone to ask for a glass of wine.

He thought that there was no need to say more, and everyone would be eager to come around to give him this elder brother's drink. Is Xie Tingri so drunk? As a result of his toast, the crowd not only stepped forward but took a step back.

Xie Tingyue: ...

Beyond shock, I forgot what to say in the subsequent scenes.

"There is a happy event at home, and it is time to be happy, I wait to thank the second son for a drink!"

There was an embarrassing smile on everyone's face, and he quickly respected Xie Tingyue for a glass of wine, and ran away when the scene was full.

That fast, Xie Tingyue couldn't even say a word.

"what happened?"

Xie Tingyue walked through a bunch of drunken men and came to Chu Mu.

Chu Mu's eyes narrowed slightly, her smile was gentle and gentle, and she grabbed Xie Tingyue's hand when she came up: "I know that my rouge tiger is terrible, scared away?"

Xie Tingyue believes that he is strange, Chu Mu will not be drunk, others do n't know, he does n't know yet? It must have been drinking too steadily and violently, frightening those people.

He stroked Chu Mu's forehead while glaring at him: "You're bad."

Chu Mu obediently touched him, smiling innocently, like a child: "I told them that my drinking ability is not one-tenth that of his wife."

Xie Tingyue put down his hand. Fortunately, his temperature was normal and he would not get sick.

Chu Mu has a different constitution. People who are unknown here will be scared when they see such a drink for the first time. He is ten percent better than Chu Mu ... How can others not be afraid? Even Chu Mu couldn't do it, and wanted to irrigate him, was Lao Shou Xing hanging and impatient?

The two sat and stood one by one. There was no Shura field. The atmosphere was mellow and very warm.

Xie Tingxing rubbed his eyes and rubbed ...

This doesn't feel right!

what happened? When he was just here, Chu Mu was about to get drunk, afraid of being convicted by his wife and kneeling on the washboard. As soon as he came back, it changed.

This person is not drunk at all!

Chu Mu smiled at the bear child in a direction that Xie Tingyue couldn't see. She was particularly elegant, brilliant, calm, and especially provocative!

Xiaozi, are you still tender?

Xie Tingxing immediately clenched his small fist, showing fierce light.