Chapter 62: Introduce the monarch

The girl Rou was obviously flustered and guilty. Xiao Wenshu, who had broken legs, had been pouting, and the atmosphere in front of the hall was silent and silent.

The audience didn't expect a sudden appearance of Xie Gongzi, Swen Junxiu, and wit was unmatched. Such a headache that even the court officials could have clearly noticed so far, and the shy counterpart was silent.

Everyone is not a fool. I can't see if there is anyone behind this. What is the intention? The love story of the girl and cousin is clear.

It's so simple, □□ long-term cooperation with dogs, but also real benefits, and good reputation, everyone has to brag about the great effort to turn around her and indulge in the self, the realities of the acting, even myself believe it!

People are naturally pitiful, or they are hurting themselves. If they encounter such a moment unfortunately, they hope that someone can help them or show a sense of existence. Helping justice seems great, but the pain is not in themselves anyway. But people like to help reason, and they also like to see all kinds of new stories, such as those pink skulls in the words, beautiful women become fairies ...

Wonderful!

Someone with a quick turn of the mind has followed Xie Tingyue's words and understood, pointing at the girl Rou and scolding her shamelessly.

Of course, other people followed immediately, one by one, when the clouds and mists opened up, and they didn't know what to do ... They had to follow the flow and prove that they were not stupid!

Not bewildered by beauty, see the truth, is this the essence of smart working people with clear eyes!

"Shameless!"

"Don't face to this extent, the old man has never seen it in his life!"

"I haven't seen my mother!"

"What's the use of being good-looking? Beautiful women's painted skin is dirty, how disgusting!"

"I don't know how my father and mother raised them ..."

"Such a person can make a marriage contract? He still has a face standing in this room? He wants me to die!

The scene reversed quite quickly and was especially cruel.

The girl Rou was scolded directly.

Since childhood, she has been the object of praise from others.

She couldn't react for a while, and had no experience. She didn't know how to deal with such a scene. In the end, she could only find a reason: "What do you know ... ordinary people, how do you know what love is? That day, I was in danger. My cousin gave up on me, not because he didn't like me, but I asked him to give up. I begged him to give up. I didn't want to involve him ... I gave up on him because I couldn't save him. Standing on the ground, can not involve others in danger. If I am myself, there is no place to die for. I also have to save my cousin ... you ... you have never encountered that kind of life and death choice. What qualifications do you have? I?"

Talking, as if to find the reason for standing, Rou girl became more and more firm, and the voice became louder: "You are not qualified to say me, you are standing and speaking without back pain! You do n't understand, you do n't understand!"

Hang Qing sighed: "No, you are wrong. You are nothing. Some people's experiences are beyond your imagination."

Xie Tingyue looked at Hang Qingyun's eyebrows, fresh and spirited, and the precipitation given by time ...

In these words, there is a story.

In today's bureau, the solution lies not in how the facts are, not how Xiao Wenshu behaves, but in the girl Rou. This man has an inexplicable power. As long as he disintegrates it and smashes it, the other party will be defeated.