Chapter 19: Being laughed at

Three days are very tight, and everyone is busy with what they want to do.

Fortunately, Chu Mu's body improved a lot, and Xie Tingyue's pressure was greatly reduced. While cooking and feeding, he actively communicated with Liu Yuanshan and Qi Wenhai, and prepared well enough. Chu Mu has been very good these days, and she hasn't been troubled. She always reads quietly when she sees it. Xie Tingyue is very relieved. She didn't know that Jinxiu Garden and his party had left. It didn't take long for him to leave the house and Chu Mu also came out.

Xie Tingyue first met with Qi Wenhai, and then went to the Fairview Park together.

The red plum is fragrant, the green is eye-catching, the shadow of the tree is dark, the crowd is like weaving ... The scenery of the Splendid Garden is just right and very lively.

As soon as people came in, they greeted and chatted with acquaintances.

Greetings like flowers and butterflies are the usual way to show your connections and pull relationships. It is necessary to show off comparisons. It is better to have a mocking object for everyone to laugh at. After all, many friendships begin with everyone saying bad things about others. .

Generally, at this time, the qualifications are the shallowest. I just climbed to the threshold. The newcomers who participated in the event for the first time will take on this role. The businessmen are slick. People who come to this position know how to win. They wo n't really catch fire. And familiar with it, anyway, in the coming year ... There are opportunities to retaliate.

But today is different, all newcomers are saved.

Because there is Xie Tingyue.

The sister-in-law of Xiaomen Xiaohu, married to Chong Xi, made a boyfriend to a dying man, and slammed Qi Wenhai into it!

You have to do a small business outside and earn some money. Everyone is not picky. The people present do not admit that it is doing business. But you dare to come to this place, it is different.

Xunzi, Chongxi, boyfriend, no knowledge, no grades, and her husband is dying. Every label on Xie Tingyue's body is very impactful, not staring at you. Where did you come from here and look down on anyone!

"Oh, this is here, look at it, it's a capable person, and you've taken everyone from the Chu family!"

"Oh, I'm afraid it will be cleaned up by the Chu family. The taste of this high-ranking family-we just don't understand."

"I don't understand, do you say this man ... is it fun to go downhill?"

"They are not ordinary men. Of course they are fun. It's funny, you don't understand!"

"That person's body is different from ours. If you can't play serious, you have to play a little more serious!"

"But the body doesn't work. Is it good? What can I do to play?"

"Can't play, and there are ways to play that--"

...

The man's tongue grows up and the woman does not hesitate to let go, so the eyebrows and winks are meaningful, and the sound of a grin is like a chicken being pinched around its neck, sharp and presumptuous, as if it had been seen in the house what they were doing.

Qi Wenhai was so angry that when he rolled up his sleeves, he would go to curse and be pulled by Xie Tingyue.

"They scold you!" Qi Wenhai glared at Tingyue, rather hated iron and steel.

Xie Tingyue smiled, Yun Danqingqing said: "That's because they don't understand me."

Qi Wenhai thinks so too, who is so smart and wise, who is good at discovering opportunities and knowing this Buddha! Xie Tingyue is a treasure. Without knowing it for yourself, you do n't know how wide the world is!