Chapter 22: It 's all gone, I'm going to show off

Both generations of queens in this dynasty came from the house of generals. Women's status is not as low as in the previous dynasty. There are differences between men and women. There are some taboos. Making appearances in business, the arrival of Mrs. Qu and Mrs. Ji is not a contradiction.

As soon as the screen was set up, Qu Qi came back and sat next to his wife as a backing, and there was no problem.

In contrast, Xie Tingyue could only return to Qi Wenhai, and had no chance to 'speak to him' with Qu Qi.

Qi Wenhai went crazy with Xie Tingyue--

No way, the arrival of the two noble ladies and masters directly pushed the auction to a climax. The sound was too high, so close that you couldn't hear it!

Xie Tingyue patted each other's shoulders gently for comfort.

The best and most expensive things in the field are all behind, but compared to the income, the form is a bird? Wait until the finale, the gold owners have no patience to go, who do they show to? The big brothers couldn't hold on any more, and each of them stood up and motioned to signal their immediate operation.

Exhausting your wrists before the game is to bring your baby out to the back, as close to the finale as possible; now, of course, it is necessary for the baby to advance in advance, as much as possible in advance, be sure to let the gold owners look over!

Whose things are bought by these two is the biggest face!

what? What does the temperament brought by you do not match? change! Now, immediately, immediately, put on the most sure! As long as time comes!

There was a horrible war in the field, and Mrs. Qu sat at the table with a smile, Yan Yan, good years, the former is elegant, the latter is kind, no one speaks, and the aura is full-

What kind of things are worth their glance and want to buy money?

In the business circle, He Yuanqi was the most noticed.

No way, who would buy Lan Yingcao? The financial strength is played out early, just for the sake of solid status and reputation, how can such a good opportunity be missed?

"One of the brightest today ... I'm afraid it's Boss He."

"That's it, look at that? Is it ordinary? Mu's son, you can be casual if you don't have a face? All are foreigners. If Wu Shannan has this ability, he can be severely beaten and provoked into a joke. ? "

"So, Mr. He is afraid he will not allow others to grab the limelight."

"What's so popular, aren't you afraid that the waves are planted in the sea? It's nice for you and me to show your face!"

"Yes! But show your face! Let's fight for the future!"

People whispered around, He Yuanqi heard it, and was even more perplexed. His eyes were open, his head full, and he seemed to be determined. When he looked around the audience, he cast a ridiculous glance at Qi Wenhai, and an upside-down thumb.

The meaning is very obvious: today's scene is destined to be Lao Tzu, why do you fight with Lao Tzu? Now quit rationally, kneeling down and calling dad, the loss is not so big.

Qi Wenhaiteng stood up: "This grandson--"

Xie Tingyue quickly grabbed his arm and reminded him: "Calm down."

"This, Hui, Ken, Ding, Yao, follow, him, grab, let's go!" Qi Wenhai grinds his teeth, saying he can't calm down.

Xie Tingyue smiled and encouraged: "As long as you don't do anything, you can come."