Chapter 77: Tentative

Daan Guodu, Tianzi Imperial City, Beijing is an important place. If a brick is dropped, it may hit three officials. Each of them has a family background and has a saying. The Prince does not know that the Chu family is normal.

But the problem is that the Chu family is not an ordinary family. She once sent a woman into the palace to serve the emperor. Now that this woman is old, she is still alive and has been chased as a noble person. Where is the pension?

The Prince's remark was a bit inappropriate.

I do n't know Chu 's family, but I do n't know if that person is too expensive. Is he a little disrespectful to Xiandi? If you know and ask it on purpose, you are beating your face. You don't like Chu Mu, nor do you like Chu family.

Either way is not good news for Chu Mu.

Chu Mu seemed to be unaware, with a calm complexion and handsome eyes, with a temperament like pine and bamboo, pleasing to the eyes.

The Prince asked, Chu Mu was stable, but Long Qinglin couldn't let the scene awkward, and what he said before, of course, now continues: "As long as your subordinate mentions one thing, His Royal Highness will know immediately."

The prince seemed very interested, his lips were slightly raised, and he looked straight at Long Qinglin: "Oh?"

Long Qinglin smiled: "Blue surplus cloth."

"Lan Yingbu?" The Prince said slightly, "I heard that this cloth is gorgeous and made of clothes to wear on the body. It is as bright as Xingyue's cloak. My aunt really likes it."

The little aunt in his mouth is naturally the younger sister of the Holy One, Princess Changning.

Long Qinglin: "Your Highness is right."

The prince looked at Chu Mu and smiled even more: "This Lan Yingbu was made by a businessman named Xie. I heard that he was a boyfriend and his husband's family-that is, the last name Chu."

Chu Mu smiled and said, "Yes, my wife is Xie, and her family is second."

Long Qinglin: "I have known each other for so long. I never thought that one day, my brother Chu was famous by his wife."

Seeing the atmosphere was good, he joked in time.

Of course, there is a bit of joking and taunting in this voice, which is just a matter of opinion.

"If you have a wife, it 's Chu 's blessing that you ca n't ask for," Chu Mu was quite straightforward, but not half angry, as if she was quite proud and proud. Because of this pride and pride, she especially wanted to draw the other side to "sympathize", "Master Long Madam Bingxue is clever, and she is not inferior to men. She has done a lot of big things in Beijing recently, and everyone appreciates it. Why didn't Master Long bring it out? "

People who do not know the inside story of the Long family will think that this is Chu Mu's intentional favor, or brought it purely in context. Only when you know it will you really understand where the subtle point is.

Of course, Long Qinglin will not be stumped by such a small problem. He smiled and looked at the prince: "His Highness is afraid that I don't know. I counted with Master Chu, and his wife and my wife are brothers and sisters. So the two are very Get close, know a lot. "

Change the topic lightly and cleverly, not only did not answer why the wife did not come, but also blurred the key points of the information to the two close and do not avoid suspicion-it is impolite to greet other people's wife casually, if it is an in-law, it is fine.

The Prince looked at Long Qinglin, and then looked at Chu Mu. There was no change in his look, and what he said was a bit funny: "No wonder your relationship is so good."