Chapter 82: Those things

Brother brother? The same mother and father?

Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu glanced at each other. Needless to say, they both knew what this meant.

It is a descendant, but not biological, but related by blood!

Xie Tingyue bowed his hands and salute, with a serious face: "In the past, I asked the old lady to ask questions."

The crisis is approaching, the more you know about many things, the better, the more you know in your heart, the more you know how to defend, Mrs. Hang is here today for this matter. Going around, it's too late to understand.

"That's a long story to say." She sighed and held a tea cup and moistened her throat. "You all know how you came here today, holy God?"

Chu Mu looked down: "After the emperor Jingdi's life was not established, there were few beauties in the harem. In the twenty-fifth year of Emperor Jing, he issued the Shushu Chan to the emperor, that is, the emperor today."

Every time Xie Tingyue thinks about this history, there is always a question. Emperor Jing was ten years old when he came to power. Power is a good thing. Few people can really let it go. Emperor Jingde was only thirty-five years old when he abdicated, and he was very healthy. He had no health problems. Why did he abdicate? Do you feel like being too tired to be an emperor?

Mrs. Hang sighed slightly: "The Emperor Xianjing was brilliant and qualified, but he was only ten years old at the beginning of the throne. How can I cope with the red manchu? How can others believe a ten-year-old child with all his heart and allegiance to him? At that time, King Jing was struggling in the palace at that time. If Tao Gong appeared at this time, he would support the first emperor. Great picture, Guotai Min'an? "

"It was nineteen years old Tao Gong, his parents died, and he took his brother to live alone, because he never wanted to suffer, and he was not happy with the people. Fortunately, he learned Zoran. He will always be in the future, and others will not be too presumptuous. In the test, Tao Gong was deliberately suppressed by the people. The top scholar's paper was awarded second place. At that time, the court was speaking for the Emperor Jing Jing. Those top talents and talents with an identity background did not want to be involved in the trouble swirl. Tao Gong was pushed in. ... "

"The child is not yet qualitative, but he is supreme in the world. He does whatever he wants, he does n't guide well, and he may be crooked. Brother Gong Tao and Emperor Jing are of similar age and take good care of the bear child. He admired and trusted. The Minister did not have much confidence in the DPRK. The elected too old-fashioned and unwilling to give lectures too deeply, Tao Gong privately supplemented the Jing Emperor, watching the maps, the market hoax, the emperor's mentality, and taught everything. He never hides himself. He also has a long-term vision and sees the embarrassment of Da'an and the problems that he will inevitably face in the future. At that time, he taught a group of students to build a wealth for Da'an ...

Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu glanced at each other, so understandably.

Maybe it is the influence of multilateral forces, it may be a coincidence, or the little emperor and Tao Mushu have similar personalities, and they want to do something. In short, the monarch and the minister may have small frictions, and they are very acquainted in the general direction. Become a confidant in one place.

The monarchs and the ministers get to know each other, trust all of them, and they are all extremely capable, so they can't create a prosperous world.

Mrs. Hang stopped to sip and looked at Xie Tingyue: "That day was special, I was too far away, I don't know what the Chiman Man named Wu said to you, but I can probably guess, I can tell You, the facts stated by the other party, are true. "