Chapter 27: Is your brother's husband?

"Your sister is young, unreasonable, and there is something bad to do. You teach her. Everyone is a family. She will be good in the future, and she will repay you, you know?" Xie Liangbei watched her daughter obediently salute to the second son The second son's expression was still calm, and he was relieved immediately, turning his head and telling his daughter, "You too, have a long wink, don't stick with a stick like a stick. There are many visitors today. When your second brother is busy, remember to take your hands ... ... "

Xie Liangbei told him enough that he threw his daughter Xie Ru to Xie Tingyue, and left in a hurry, ready to enjoy the old man in the outer courtyard.

The family history of the Chu family, Xie Tingyue's fighting spirit, all of them are radiant, how can others not boast? Xie Liangbei is not close to the second son. He has nothing to say. He is not close to 'Daughter' Chu Mu. On the surface, he is kind of disgusting. He is a sick **** and he does n't know how long it will last. How much advantage can it take? Chu's parenthood is high, and he can press one at any time, sitting together is even more uncomfortable. It's as if it is popular among the guests in the outer hospital.

Xie Liangbei's pursuit is single and clear, and he can fully satisfy himself.

Xie Tingyue needs to worry about, only step sister in front, Xie Ru.

"You're here alone, without a girl?"

Xie Ru's face was reddish and a little embarrassed: "It was brought, but my father looked at him and said that he was too small and embarrassed. He brought out shame. Anyway, he would take care of his brother, so ..."

Xie Tingyue frowned, what annoyed that old bastard!

still is--

Lin's?

He narrowed his eyes suddenly.

"Brother doesn't care about me, I can take care of myself," Xie Rulian repeatedly promised, smiling shy, courageous and strong, like a lovely sister next door, "I know that it is not easy for my brother to be in a high door, and I will not give it to you Trouble. "

Xie Tingyue froze.

He knew very little about the children born to Lin. Lin's guarded the two very tightly. Every time in the last life, he personally talked with Xie Tingyue. All means, all efforts, and all avoided the influence on his biological children. In case of failure, her reputation can be damaged, but her children can't.

Xie Tingyue has always adhered to the idea of "have a debt and a debtor," and never connected. The brother and sister never harmed him, and he never targeted it. Lin's game is constantly going on, one after another. It is difficult for him to protect himself and his younger brother. How can he have time to focus on other things?

He just remembered that Lin married and brought his son to the ancestors to the family tree, changed his name to Xie Tingri, and sent him to study outside. Of course, reading and Xie Tingxing were not a college. He became married to Chu Mu and Xie Tingri didn't return. Something unexpected happened when Lin spoke outside. The news was not delivered. The family would not pick this up and there would be no suspicion. Xie Tingyue understood that Lin didn't send it at all. The news passed.

The second son is married to a boyfriend. Carrying him on his back to marry him? Still not ashamed enough!

As for Jie Xie Ru, who has been walking in the backyard, Lin has invited a reputable lady to teach her how to play piano, calligraphy, painting, calligraphy and virtue. Xie Ru rarely came out, usually had little chance to meet, and met each other at best to salute each other, no other communication. Lin Feng and him were fighting in the house, and the situation was tense. Xie Ru never helped, but did not say a word for him.