Chapter 31: A close friend is very acquainted with the knife

Sun's frightened and frightened, but Xie Tingyue couldn't get distracted because Chu Mu's eyes ...

Too hot.

Obviously so far away, he just felt that Chu Mu was staring at him, and his eyes moved downward, passing his hand back and forth as if it were the essence.

It was just as if I had touched something dirty and had any traces on his hands. Chu Mu didn't like it, and he really cared. He wanted to wash his hands while holding his hands. However, the environment was not suitable, and there was no way to wash with water, so I had to use my eyes instead.

Xie Tingyue was numb by his scalp. What happened?

He's clean. Didn't touch anything dirty?

Xie Tingyue was out of hair and gave Chu Mu a glance.

Chu Mu didn't seem to feel his emotions, and pointed out Qin Ping when he answered 'What 's wrong?'

What I mean is to tell Xie Tingyue, since Xie Ru left Nuange, Qin Ping looked for someone to stare at her, and did not miss any changes. Guessing and confirming according to the behavior trajectory, Sun's hands are easy to come out, and check it a little more, Huang Mother couldn't hide it, of course.

Go tricky to the old lady again-the bigger things are here, the more the old lady values.

Qin Ping nodded hurriedly, trying to make his wife see himself, it is best to divert attention.

The master was too careful. The lady just handed Zhang Pazi to the little girl, glanced at the injuries on her neck, and did not help wipe the tears herself, nor was she ambiguous about the distance.

Too stingy man is not cute, in case his wife looks out, and is dissatisfied, what should I do to kneel on the washboard!

Chang Sui broke his heart.

As he walked away, Qin smiled into the eyes and felt his chin more and more interesting.

For many years, Chu Mu has always been that dead, and recently he was a little bit agitated, and he couldn't help being curious. It turned out that he was married to his wife ... I feel that I must come often in the future, and my friends' days will be rich and colorful. Jump, it's a shame not to witness.

Expectation is expectation, but the scene at hand is not suitable for him to stay.

The old lady rushed to the full, apparently trying to show off. He was not good at mixing with other people's family affairs, so he resigned. Can't wait to taste it, so leave, and come back later with my old lady- "

The old lady stopped directly: "Longgong need not avoid suspicion, it is really not my intention to offend today, and I will not give Lugong an account.

What can I do? Can only respond, and pushed back to Chu Mu again.

"Come, call me!"

The old lady's voice was as mighty as silver hair.

Followed by the followers to move quickly, while setting up the bench, while holding the board, the rest put Huang mother over, lying down, the board came.

The blow was so heavy that Mother Wang immediately screamed.

The scene was quiet.

In this scene, anyone with a brain can taste something interesting.

The old lady didn't tell the whole story, didn't say much, and it wasn't that the facts were unclear. Once, leave a face for your daughter-in-law Sun and tell her that I know what you did, but looking at the old face will not make you too shameful; second, this is a threat, I know you did What, if you do n't say it, you will always be embarrassed, thinking about what was revealed, which secrets are known, which secrets are still hidden, or all of them have been destroyed?