Chapter 73: Waiting for someone to come

I have to meet a good person, marry into a high gate, take care of the feed, and each step is stable and good, all expected, live a life that everyone is envious of, Xie Ruzhi is satisfied, how can he not get in trouble?

Soon after, she learned Xie Tingyue through her learned skills.

The two are not in the same house, and the backseat means are not available. The Long family is a high gate, the Chu family is not bad, and the battle is tough. Xie Ru is quite confident. He must fight his face to deal with Xie Tingyue. Of course, the place where the other party has the most confidence-the business field!

The Long family's money is in his hands, and the Huangshang Mu family's teacher is on the side. Xie Ru is full of confidence.

Xie Tingyue is in the fabric business and she also does it. Xie Tingyue has a blue fabric. She cannot surpass it for a while, but there is not only one kind of expensive fabric on the market! The production of Lanying Cloth was not high. How many people are thirsty, she took the opportunity to forcefully launch other high-quality fabrics with suitable styles and patterns. As long as the methods are reasonable and appropriate, I am not afraid that people will not consume them!

Xie Ru is quite clever, but also a woman. She has a keen mind and has her own opinions on clothes matching. In addition to not bad money, she invested madly in the early stage and soon saw a prosperity ...

Xie Tingyue noticed of course.

He watched every step of Xie Rumai. This girl is decisive and resolute, her eyes are also fierce, and she grows very fast, but the business is different. Others are not enough money and courage to win everything. Xie Ru is still a little bit astringent.

But every time she makes a mistake, she can always come over in time to avoid losses.

Obviously, there is expert guidance behind it.

Xie Tingyue didn't rush to fight back until he was carried by Qi Wenhai and hit Xie Ruxunpuzi, with a middle-aged man beside him.

Qi Wenhai pointed to the middle-aged man and told him that it was from the Mu family.

Huangshang Mu family.

Xie Tingyue thought about it before and got it. Long Qingfu's concubine is the head of the Mu family, and the two are in-laws and have a close relationship.

After Mei Yan last year, he and Qi Wenhai swallowed up He Yuanqi's industry with great fanfare, and wanted to catch the person behind He Yuanqi, but this person hid deeply. He once thought that it was the Mu family. He Yuanqi's own restaurant's secrets can be known by Long Qingfu casually. The relationship between the two is certainly not ordinary, and the Mu family is a Longqing Fu foreign family. He Yuan Qiba is also Mu This golden thigh at home was also successfully harvested as a dry son ... if you're fine, who believes?

At that time, the Mu family also intervened, but when they found that nothing could be done, they immediately stopped and did whatever they wanted.

Xie Tingyue's attention was led to the other side, which was also a big business, but the other party also withdrew without a long time ...

Now think about it, I am afraid that someone is intentionally stirring the muddy water.

With such a method as the Mu family, if he really wants, or really doesn't want, he will never hesitate. All actions must be profound.

Xie Tingyue thinks that the attitude of the Long family is ambiguous. What the Mu family owns may be under some direction ...

There are many doubts about He Yuanqi related to the root and seedling organization. Last year, the most involved thing was Long Qingfu. Long Qingfu was closed because of serious illness, the clues were completely broken, and the entire Long family looked clean.