Chapter 80: All drama

The head of the Chiman mission, Wu Kui, used both hard and soft, and was aggressive. In the end, Xie Tingyue also understood.

Oops, the opponent's goal ... seems to be him!

His palms were sweating and his heart was faint. He really didn't expect it. He just wanted to find a direction to test the other party and ease the situation, but he strengthened the other party's belief. Wu Kui now seems to really treat him as Tao Gong's successor!

How to do? How to edit it next? The topic was getting deeper and deeper, and he went down, and he specified that he would reveal the stuffing!

Continue to say a few words with Wu Kui and take care. Xie Tingyue didn't know if she had leaked stuffing, but found that this problem seemed to be unimportant. Others had determined that he was the person he was looking for, even if the stuffing was revealed, he wanted to get away ...

Xie Tingyue was very puzzled. This belief was not created in a single day. It was impossible for him to believe this in a few words, and he must have had this idea.

and--

Xie Tingyue looked calmly next to him, no one was approaching, no one was on the side, he was very full of defense, and seemed to have some meaning to him. Any solicitation, Huairou, were all illusions, and the other party definitely wanted to take the opportunity. Start with him!

Daan merchants who were far apart were also nervous. Too far away, people can see clearly, but ca n't hear anything! What was that Chiman man talking to Xie Er? It looks good, but it's really bad. There is definitely a problem with the honey belly belly sword!

Suddenly, this small scene was firmly controlled by the Chiman people, and what game victory was still being contested. The contradictions of their own people were trivial matters, and now there is a big tail wolf opposite! Xie Er's skill is well-known. On weekdays, nothing happens to be sour, and he has to respect the ability of others. Fertile water must not flow outsiders' fields. Must he be kept in his own crops?

Mrs. Hang's brows were frowned, and she was very dissatisfied. When she saw the painting on the table from afar, her eyes were even more lingering, and she could not wait to bite Wu Kui.

Helpless at the scene was blocked by Chiman, she could not enter.

Xie Tingyue is still pushing Tai Chi back and forth: "A certain student is not good at art, and he only learned to do business last year. He dare not be so respected."

Wu Kui smiled: "Xie Er doesn't have to be modest. You can follow us and learn at the same time. We are not afraid of losing money once or twice. You are all right."

Xie Tingyue looked down: "The reliance on what I have learned is the customs of the Daan people. Going elsewhere, it is useless to be afraid."

Wu Kui Lengheng: "Some say that the homeland is hard to leave, the family can't afford it, your dying husband, the rotten stepmother sibling, and a confused father, what can't bear it?"

Xie Tingyue frowned.

The other party also investigated him.

Wu Kui: "I don't think you can bear it, is that brother who has been in trouble? Mingsong Academy is good. I have a few younger brothers who have played in the past and said it is very fun."

Mingsong College is the place where Xie Tingxing reads.

Xie Tingyue suddenly understood that this was a threat!

If he is not obedient, the other party is likely to attack his brother!

Xie Tingyue was really angry now, and her smile gathered up: "I have a bad temper and are very difficult to use. If you insist, you are afraid that you will lose your teeth."