Chapter 58: Coup

Two different groups of people, two different directions of killings, involved everyone in it, and people couldn't help it.

Chu Mu put his fingertips on the back of his chair and groaned: "Is there any place where I can use these two things?"

The room was very quiet, everyone was thinking, Xie Tingyue's direction was the same as Chu Mu: "I can find it, I want to fight on both sides, let them get together, shall we not be relaxed?"

"It's easy to say, but it's hard to do. I don't know both sides, how to fight? Pray for their tacit operation, hit the same time, or contact each other first, introduce yourself, and make an appointment?" Li Wang held the tea cup, frowning and worries. "Even if the gangster had the heart, the enemies across from me might not succeed, and the group was unique!"

Hang Qingyu's problem restraint has converged again: "I don't know who the enemy is ..."

King Li was even more worried: "I want to know it's easy to do! My God, I just go out for a whim, how can I know that such an unlucky thing will happen!"

Without asking anything, it didn't seem that Hang Qingyu looked at his husband.

Xiao Yunfeng held his wife's hand, did not speak, but thoughtfully.

I don't know either side, there is no way to reach an agreed alliance ...

Chu Mu's lips were slightly raised, and it seemed to think of something. Looking to Xie Tingyue: "If you don't know, you can't necessarily make an appointment."

Xie Tingyue had a good understanding with him. He knew what the other party was thinking right now, his eyes narrowed, and he smiled like a sly little fox: "Yes, they don't make an appointment, we can hurry."

King Li was still confused, Xiao Yunfeng didn't say anything, and Hang Qingyu responded very quickly: "Xie Gongzi means--we create opportunities for them?"

"You can say that." Xie Tingyue explained with a smile. "The gangsters came to harass, to find the owner Xiao's stubble and even hurt others are the second most important thing. Their main purpose is the opportunity in your hands, the things in my hands . "

The private salt matter was not good enough, Xie Tingyue didn't say it clearly, but Chu Mu Xiao Yunfeng and Hang Qingyu all understood it. King Li did not understand and did not pay attention. The people around the imperial power were used to things that had nothing to do with him and would not ask questions blindly. And the private grievances of these small villages, ask what to do?

Xie Tingyue: "I threw this thing out, guess if they would grab it?"

"Certainly grab it!"

Hang Qingsong understands that this group of people's obsession with salt matters. When there is no shadow, they can make many tricks. This is hopeful. How can they not be desperate?

"As for the supreme driving--" Chu Mu proceeded to speak at the King of Ceremony, "Although we haven't known each other and the information is limited, I always think you have what those people want, otherwise the outcome of the previous crisis will not be It may be so. "

King Li Khan was coming down: "But I don't know!"

Chu Mu smiled: "It doesn't matter if you don't know, they think you know."

King Li really doubted: "This can also lie?"

"As it is physical, it has shape and size. We are well prepared, and they are fooled. Then-"

Chu Mu talked and looked at Xie Tingyue, the two looked at each other and smiled, their eyes were exactly the same.

Xiao Yunfeng groaned: "There are things on both sides we want, we only give one and show the news separately, so that both sides think they want what they want, and the two sides will compete."