Chapter 74: Stealing chicken does not cause eclipse

The name of the man is Zhao Kang, and he has been dormant for so many years because of this big event. He thought that his appearance was a stormy sea.

Chu Mu was not nervous at all!

Not excited, not excited, doesn't seem to care much.

impossible......

Zhao Kang thought about it and could not find a reason to convince himself, except for one direction.

His eyes narrowed and he was in danger. Did Chu Mu already know his identity?

"The eldest son--"

"The eldest son of the emperor is in the palace." Chu Mu remained calm, her eyebrows picturesque and elegant, so that no one could see the slightest emotion, "If you only want to say this, you can leave now."

Seeing that the other party was calling Qin Ping, Zhao Kang immediately fell down on one knee: "Please also ask my son to be angry and give me a chance to speak next!"

Can't let Qin Ping come over, he can't beat that person, and finally managed to slip in quietly!

Chu Mu narrowed his eyes slightly and didn't speak, his attitude was already obvious.

Zhao Kang didn't dare to play with his heart anymore, and quickly said what he had carved in his mind early: "An accident more than 20 years ago, Tengu food day, is a bad sign. The king thief's ambitions have long been changed by the cat The idea of the prince, the princess and the queen produced together, and when there was time to help, he quietly changed sons, sent his son to the queen, became a big prince, and replaced the male child born by the queen! "

"This male child-it's you son."

He looked at Chu Mu, his eyes full of sadness, admiration and love.

Chu Mu did not eat this trick, and asked quietly: "Since the King Ping Zei's ambition has sent his parents to the palace to confuse the blood, why didn't he kill me and instead send me to the Chu family?"

"My son thought King Ping didn't want to? He just didn't have a chance!"

Zhao Kang was full of indignation and filled with indignation: "He knows that his son is not his own son. Others don't know. He has no reason to kill his biological son, but can only look for opportunities to start. Fortunately, God's eyes make him in crisis! People With many eyes, and "Tiger poison does not eat zi," he must play some tricks to protect the child. At this time, Chu's parents lay children on the hot spring Zhuangzi, and every dog food day ... "

Chu Mu: "Did I change?"

Zhao Kang: "What the scene was, the villain did n't know, it was too messy, but the result was right. Many people saw that King Ping replaced the eldest son of the emperor. You were raised in the mortuary of the Chu parents. of!"

Chu Mu: "What about the children of the Chu family?"

Zhao Kang: "I was strangled to death."

Chu Mu smiled: "How do you know that the child who strangled is not the eldest son of the emperor, it must be the Chu family?"

"Because of the boy's quilt! At that time, the villain quietly walked over to see that your quilt was a thing built by the Royal Family, and it was by no means obtained by the Chu family!" Zhao Kang said with a firm voice, and he said, "And this In the world, who is a mother who does n't know whether the child born is life or death? You have n't noticed that the Chu family 's attitude is wrong?

Chu Mu's eyes were slightly drooping and he did not speak.

It was because I noticed that I was skeptical, and my last life was getting more and more sharp.