Chapter 24: Husband supports you

Qi Yingfei knew that she had done something wrong and was unreasonable. She was unable to lift her head because of Xie Tingyue's training, her eyes were always red.

There is an uneasy younger brother at home. Xie Tingyue ca n't leave a child of this age alone. He has a long mind: "... who is alive, who ca n't run into something disgusting? Do you think it 's a thing, it 's a shadow, you Do n't think it 's a thing, it 's really nothing. The pressure is all on your own ... You love your family, care for you, hurt you, and take care of you, you never want to do something, give something back? "

The little girl glanced at him sadly.

Xie Tingyue: "Killing is not counted."

The little girl dropped her head again.

"All guards are for happiness. Little girl, life is long. You are too young. You will learn it later."

The little girl is bearish, but she is still well-behaved, soft and distressing, not like her brother who is hard and naughty. Xie Tingyue's heart was soft and she rubbed the little girl's head: "Er Xie teaches you to be good and make friends with adults. The first impression is never the standard."

Qi Yingfei suddenly looked up.

Xie Tingyue smiled: "Your brother was very annoyed. The first time I met, I almost thought that he was looking at me unpleasantly and deliberately came here to avenge him. But now, we are good friends. If anyone has a bad first impression, just Rejecting all future possibilities, such a friend is not worth making a deep friendship. "

"You say your brother has changed. I feel that he just adjusted himself to suit the rules of the mall more. His own heart has not changed."

Qi Yingfei froze: "Heart of the child ..."

Xie Tingyue saw that the little girl was getting calmer. She was about to strike the iron while she was hot. Suddenly a familiar voice came from behind her: "Madam, what are you doing?"

The little girl reacted faster than him. The rabbit jumped behind him like a rabbit, her face flushed!

Xie Tingyue: ...

This is similar to the scene of catching gangsters ... Although he is innocent, he is not embarrassed.

In particular, they also said, "I'm here ... seems not the right time?"

Xie Tingyue exhaled deeply, smiled, turned, his face was brilliant: "Fu Jun? Why are you here?"

"Before, I didn't think there was anything, but now my wife is not around, but she's not used to it ..." Chu Mu turned to the wheelchair and approached slowly, her sight slipped past the little girl, looking at Xie Tingyue, "Madam, I I haven't taken any medicine today. "

Smile, coquettish, and bring wronged babies.

Xie Tingyue: ... again?

The broad day, do you want to shame?

Xie Tingyue felt a little ashamed, but the other party apparently didn't know how to write the words shameless, and he had to hold his hand in an inch.

The strength is still great, and the attitude of **** is full.

The strength ... is too big, it's abnormal.

Xie Tingyue frowned slightly.

Who is this show for? Who is showing off? Qi Yingfei little girl? Is Chu Mu really jealous?

impossible.

Xie Tingyue didn't even have to think about it, she knew that it was impossible. Chu Mu was too clever and could not just have this IQ, that is ... is there anyone else nearby?