Chapter 56: I want to come here is good

When Chu Mu was exhaustingly thinking about spelling out a little vitality in the face of adversity, Xie Tingyue was not idle, mobilizing his brain at high speed.

People have motivations for all their behaviors.

'What I really want' is a question that runs through everyone 's life, but it 's not always clear to me.

What do these gangsters really want?

Getting rich overnight? Just want to drink in a big bowl and eat meat in a big mouth? No, what they want is by no means a momentary opportunity. What they want is to always be able to drink in large bowls and eat meat in large mouths!

They may not ask for peace and stability, but they must be worry-free!

Xie Tingyue has seen all kinds of people, and I know very well that I do not rule out that some people are born to challenge challenges and stimuli. The older you are, the less you will indulge in behavior because of an 'I like' sentence, and you will definitely consider it for those around you.

Really alone, enjoying loneliness, without any entanglements, has been living in the mountains and rivers for a long time, and even money does not want to chase.

The minds of these gangsters are already obvious.

Xiao Yunfeng is a founder, he will never bow his head, but he is obviously capable, but his words are limited, and long-term prestige is enough to convince others, but for a while, he can't do it. Now in this scene, according to his temperament, he should continue to carry hard, and there is a great chance to carry it down, but he will certainly be injured.

The gangsters stopped even Hang Qingyu, and apparently had great determination.

Hang Qingyun is a strange woman with a calm personality and a sense of wit. At present, the scene is not incapable of coping, but in the end she is a woman with a natural gender disadvantage. In this man group, she is afraid to suffer.

Xie Tingyue thought quickly and had an idea quickly.

"What am I supposed to do?" He smiled lightly, with a very relaxed attitude. "It was so simple."

The bandit with a special hairline quits: "Simple? What does your kid know?"

Xie Tingyue nodded sincerely: "Isn't it just making money? Simple!"

His words were abruptly raised, but his gesture was obvious, and everyone's eyes turned instantly, and the focus was on him.

Hanging out his hand to stop, Hang Qing slackened, looked gratefully at Xie Tingyue, Xie Tingyue nodded slightly towards her, motioned her to step back.

There were gangsters in the middle. Xiao Yunfeng could not immediately come to his wife to rescue him, but the crisis on his wife had been passed on. It was a matter of time to rescue him ... He looked differently to Xie Tingyue.

"Oh, the boy is not very old, and he is very loud," the gangster glanced at Xie Tingyue's lower body, his voice mocked, "Is Mao Changqi?"

Xie Tingyue was very modest: "It should be worse than Your Excellency, and there are so many on my face."

bandit chieftain:......

Was he scolded back?

Compare the hair on the face to the hair on the bottom? Disgusting?

"Boy you--"

Seeing that the knife point in the bandit's hand was about to come up, Xie Tingyue said quickly: "This thing is simple. You don't need to use a knife or a gun to bleed so hard to exaggerate so much. Follow Xiao Yunfeng to earn money!