Chapter 46: You like big eyes

The lunatic Long Qingfu has been subdued, Xie Tingxing is no longer afraid, and jumps out from behind Chu Mu's wheelchair, with a look of anger: "You are speaking lightly! This is a sultry, a secret change, and a murder, we ate How much bitterness do you take when you get sick? Not forgive or we are not generous? Why not take care of yourself at home when you are seriously ill, but you will come out to hurt people! What is your brother doing? "

The child pointed at his nose and cursed, a little rude, but Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu did not stop.

Long Qinglin also knows his own losses, and solemnly again: "She's condition has improved this year and hasn't committed it for a long time, so we can rest assured that he will go out. Who knows where he got stimulated and actually committed it again ... ... It 's really my family 's. I did n't take good care of my younger brother. All the Long family who had lost should be fully borne. They will come to the door with an apology to apologize. Do n't dare to ask for anything else, just for your understanding. "

The attitude is also sincere.

Xie Tingxing was even more angry: "Did my brother send you a little gift!"

The child's eyes are wide and his hands are clenched tightly. He doesn't like this small behavior that caused the adult to take money and gag. Forgive yourself for being aggrieved. If you don't forgive others for being so low, what do you think? Let him think for himself, he couldn't find a particularly satisfactory solution, and the reaction was uncomfortable!

Long Qinglin sighed.

"Grandfather loved his children and made his brother-in-law sensitive and fragile. His grandfather was okay. No one dared to say anything. His grandfather went. Many rumors came out, his son was born, and his mother-in-law was not glorious ... My grandfather instructed her, and Brother She remembered that my mother's name was a sister-in-law, and I tried to take care of it. He still didn't persist. "

Looking over the flat lying on the ground, Long Qingfu was extremely quiet. Long Qinglin spoke slowly: "In fact, for so long, the most uncomfortable is himself, who can see clearly, who wants to be a lunatic? He doesn't want to become It looks like this. "

Xie Tingxing: ...

You weak you make sense!

Long Qinglin seemed to suddenly think of something. She slightly bowed to Xie Tingyue and arched her hand: "Sorry, I'm not emphasizing the origin of Xunzi, but I was eager to explain it to my brother-in-law-"

If he didn't add this sentence, Xie Tingyue didn't pay attention to this point, he added, everyone had to pay attention.

Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand and moved forward in a wheelchair. His smile was more elegant than that of Long Qinglin: "So before, your government talked to the Qi family to raise your relatives, was it your younger brother?"

Long Qinglin: "How can it be? She is so sick, and her illness is not yet good, how can she drag others' girls? The aunt was kind and wanted to say something to me. You all know that my dead wife has been dead for three years. No one supports ... "

Xie Tingyue snorted, I believe you a ghost!

Qi Yingfei is only twelve years old. How can you immediately pass through the door to give you feedback? Obviously, Long Qingfu was thinking about Qi Yingfei. The Long family saw that and wanted to marry Qi Yingfei to take care of him. Now things are so troubled that it won't damage the reputation of the family. Long Qinglin temporarily changed it!

"The home was poorly taken care of, and the house brother made a big disaster. In any case, it is not my Long family. I also ask you to look at the cause of no serious consequences. Give me a face for the house and let me take the house brother away. . I can promise that in the future, you will take good care of you, and this matter will not make you wronged! "