Chapter 78: Caught Chu Mu

Chu Mu shook his head.

He knew why Xie Tingyue asked so, but in his past and present, he had nothing to do with Chiman people, or-before he had time to get involved, he died.

Reaching out and gently wiping off the fallen leaves on his shoulders, Chu Mu squinted slightly: "We are not familiar, but the roots are very well cooked."

The Chiman Mission lost its lonely smoke on the way. The mountain bandit is not a mountain bandit, but a root and seedling organization.

And this cold smoke finally passed Zhao Kang into his hands. Whether it is the black market circulation or others deliberately need to be carefully examined.

However, what happened in this series is very subtle.

Today's game field, there is even a cold smoke, I do not know what the intention is ...

Chu Mu can think of these things before and after, Xie Tingyue can naturally think of it, and his face changed.

He felt that he had fallen into a deeper quagmire with Chu Mu, clearly showing everything in front of him, but he couldn't catch it and couldn't see it through.

"Ma'am, I'm very happy."

His waist is slender and his hands are tightly wrapped around his ears, and the familiar voice is near his ears. Xie Tingyue couldn't help looking back, and worriedly touched Mu Mu's forehead-

No fever, how come nonsense? Are you happy that the situation is so complicated? If you are not careful, it is likely that you will never lose it.

Chu Mu held Xie Tingyue's hand and smiled even more on his face: "Complexity means that the opponent is doing a round, and the other side is a chance."

Xie Tingyue understood what he meant: "Break it, everything will be clear."

Chu Mu's jaw head, the last time he had few, is such an opportunity to make the group come too late.

"Today's situation, thank you Madam."

Xie Tingyue: "Me?"

Chu Mu smiled silently, seemingly deep.

Regardless of the facts, he has a clear feeling in his mind, because Xie Tingyue's change has caused a series of events today. They are getting more and more stable, and the other party is getting more and more urgent.

But apparently, the other party was unaware.

These people think they have a secret, they are secretly secreting others, they can set up the situation as they want, they can control people's hearts, let everything go in the direction of hope, proud and conceited.

Unfortunately, this time he will never let these people do the same.

"Mrs. Come with me, open your eyes and look at the situation, okay?"

The other person's eyes were too clear and too bright. Where could Xie Tingyue say nothing? His cheeks went to the ears, and it turned red. "Okay."

It has been a long time since the two got out of the corridor again.

I haven't seen you in such a long time. Where did Xie Tingyue go and who have you been in contact with? Has anyone changed hands? Can anyone know?

A bunch of game participants outside watched carefully and didn't immediately approach.

Then, looking at Chu Mu's eyes became increasingly skeptical.

It seems to be handed to this person, is the best choice ...