Chapter 76: Which Chu family?

The rules of the game this time are very interesting, leaving people with three guesses.

What are small things? Who is it now? What is the price marked in advance?

All game participants can look around and look around, but guess the price is only three times, and the initial difficulty is already very high.

The scene was very large, but people's attention was difficult to shift. If someone wins the top spot, it is impossible to hide these sights, and they will be attacked by the crowd.

How to get this thing is a problem, how to hold it safely to the end is still a problem.

The words of the prince were very inspiring and enthusiastic, and the provocations of the Chiman Mission were blunt enough to inspire more fighting spirit.

Xie Tingyue felt that many people should agree with him.

Looking back, sure enough, the sad eyes were a pair of hot eyes.

Everyone is motivated!

The prince seemed very satisfied with the effect, and did not care about the Chiman Mission's announcement, and whispered to the officials around him.

The official is also an acquaintance.

Long Qinglin!

Putting on the official uniform, the green boots were put on, the belt was tied up, the crown was tied up, and Long Qinglin looked more and more elegant and calm, quite official.

He leaned down slightly, smiling, and whispered to the prince. The two did not seem to have much sense of distance, and the atmosphere was very close.

This Longqing Lin ... seems to be trusted by the Prince?

With a heavy palm, Chu Mu squeezed it.

This is worrying.

Xie Tingyue smiled at Chu Mu slightly: "I'm fine, just thinking about what the object is and who it is."

Putting his doubts about Long Qinglin aside, he began to seriously consider this issue.

Should not be a game participant, a trader.

The first person to start the game is very important. If he randomly selects a merchant, he will definitely not sell it easily. How important is the opportunity to lead the mutual market, the wealth brought by it is simply uncountable, it is too difficult for someone to bid for more than the benefit, and to the extent that it is not expected, it must be the best way to stay. He hid and hid. Others didn't know that they wouldn't pay a high price. The more others didn't offer high prices, the more he wanted to hid and hid. This is an endless cycle. As for the rules of the game ... it's not impossible to find empty holes.

Either business people or officials.

Chu Mu seemed to think of this, and his gaze crossed the scene: "There are a lot of lively officials here."

Xie Tingyue nodded, his expression was very serious.

How can I find so many people?

Is it a Daan official or a mission?

Before hearing the news, Lu Li said that he would attend the meeting, and the visual line turned around. How could he not find anyone, not even one himself, and the reliable tips were even less.

Xie Tingyue's eyes slowly passed across everyone at the scene. There are a lot of people in the Chiman Mission. Most of them are expressionless, and a small part of them are exposed. They are barely provocative and don't see much information. Daan officials are even more cautious. It was only Long Qinglin who could be said to be active at the scene. He had been whispering to the prince, and now he didn't know what to say, making the prince laugh.