Chapter 12: Don't bully my brother!

"Xinger?" Xie Tingyue was very surprised. "Why are you here? The academy is closed?"

Xie Tingxing squeezed his fist, his voice shook: "Why did my brother secretly marry someone behind me! Why live in someone else's home! Why didn't you tell me! I couldn't find my brother everywhere ... They said my brother wouldn't Come back again! "

Xie Tingyue sighed and reached for his brother's round face, wiping his tears: "So my brother did something wrong, what did Xinger cry?"

Xie Tingxing flattened her mouth, tears were even more fierce.

The child is only ten years old this year. In front of his favorite and tenderest elder brother, he can't be annoyed with anger, just like a puppet who has been abandoned.

"Ugh......"

Xie Tingyue stooped and hugged his brother in his arms, and patted him, "Xinger is an older child, so don't cry."

"Don't--don't hug me--" The child refused with a face on his face, pushing hard, fearing to hurt his brother, pushed his little hand back again, and resigned it unwillingly, his brother already held him like a child. In your arms!

"I'm grown up ... it's heavy!"

The child blushed and wondered whether it was time to struggle or continue pretending to be miserable.

"You don't matter," Xie Tingyue braced his younger brother's little butt, and also turned upside down. "Still, I did not grow my wings and let my brother get closer, eh?"

While talking, Xie Tingyue also pinched the younger brother's fleshy face and kneaded the tender little face into various shapes.

"Wave ... Wave ... Only with my brother, okay!"

Xie Tingxing slid down from his brother, looking at his silly brother, very tired.

Brother is so stupid that no one looks at it, only to lose and get bullied!

"Why did my brother marry the Chu family? But that woman named Lin was forced? I asked, and said that Chu Mu was dying of death!"

The child frowned and made a voice from his brother: I don't agree with this marriage!

Xie Tingyue knew this would happen, so he didn't tell Xie Tingxing.

Most of the time, the care of relatives is blind and protects them from death. No matter what the situation is, as a man, as the elder brother in the heart of his brother, choosing to marry is not possible. It must have suffered a lot A lot of oppression, I do n't know how hard it is ... the man who married his brother is dying!

What a relative is this, it's a humiliation!

Xie Tingyue can almost imagine how much content his brother's brain fills up.

Children are not unwise, they do n't understand anything, they just make trouble, but they have too little life experience, many things ca n't be seen, you ca n't see them for the time being.

Xie Tingyue rubbed his brother's head and said softly, "Come here to find me. Have you ever gone home?"

Xie Tingxing's small face was stunned: "Naturally! My brother taught me, no matter what happened, be sure to go home first, this is the basic courtesy!"

Xie Tingyue smiled: "See Mom Luo?"

"Huh ..." Xie Tingxing frowned, "Mother Luo is in charge of everything at home, and the woman with the last name Lin is forbidden."

Xie Tingyue smiled deeper: "So you still don't understand?"

The child stared at his brother with his eyes round and still disapproved.