Chapter 23: Rescuing a Broken Girl & Crisis

Everyone's eyes changed.

One thousand two, buy only one piece of cloth!

Is Mrs. Ji crazy or they are stupid, why did they not know this world for an instant! Just a piece of cloth, not even clothes, no matter how good or delicate, it is something that can be made by ordinary crafts. Is it more valuable than the previous baby!

All the business people were present at the scene. Slowly, some people were stunned. There were fewer and fewer people who didn't understand, and their eyes turned to Xie Tingyue.

The two noble ladies Jinzhu arrived, everyone greeted them with a sincere heart, guessed what they would like, and put on their slightly more confident products, gems, spices, jewelry ...

Qi Wenhai is superior to them, more considerate and deeply rooted in people's hearts, and puts things that Mrs. Ji will definitely use. He Yuanqi is simple and rude, but the direction is right. The circles are different. Some needs have nothing to do with their own preferences. If you grasp this point, you can also sell things.

Xie Tingyue was incredible. He saw the princess farther through Mrs. Ji, and he could seize this opportunity in a short time, making the other party unable to refuse!

Great vision, so bold!

How could such a person be a boyfriend?

But ... whatever such a person, being a boyfriend, should still shine!

Mrs. Ji took a shot, Xie Tingyue won the house, everyone applauded and celebrated him. He used to say bad things about him behind the scenes, but now he is embarrassed, one by one with red ears and red ears, his sleeves covering his face.

Qi Wenhai frowned, and there was honor, and his vision was really good, Xie Er was great!

He Yuanqi glanced over his eyes, his eyes were gloomy, Qi Wenhai directly protected Xie Tingyue behind him, and stared back: just better than you, what! Now kneeling down and calling grandpa, grandpa can do nothing about what you did before!

He Yuanqi sneered with a sneer, and threw away his sleeves.

Qi Wenhai froze, and suddenly came over. Xie Er's Lan Yingbu was sold, but the stuff was still in the backcourt. Mrs. Ji would take it away with him later. If He Yuanqi played with him, What to do if it is bad?

There are more than three incidents of human nature, and the surname He has done more than one!

But this kind of thing was clear to him, Xie Tingyue didn't know it, and the time was too tight to tell, Qi Wenhai simply gave Xie Tingyue a sentence and left the seat in a hurry.

Xie Tingyue disappeared without a hold.

Thinking about whether to keep up, he found that Qi Wenhai's' little sister'-the younger sister Qi Yingfei was flying, and did not follow Qi Wenhai's' master ', but quietly turned her feet in the direction that He Yuanqi left. Already.

Xie Tingyue frowned.

Unwilling to enjoy the fruits of victory again, he temporarily let go of his plans and kept up with Qi Yingfei.

All live on the scene: ...

Are geniuses so capricious!

The owner of gold bought your cloth, but you didn't come forward to say hello? That's because the princess's mother-in-law feeds how many people can't climb it!

...

Boxes on the second floor.

Qin Ping looked suspiciously at his master: "Mrs. knows Mrs. Ji is coming?"