Chapter 61: Complaint

Xie Tingyue understands Lu Lu's words.

For many businessmen, the timing of making money is good or bad. If you can make money, you must seize it. Otherwise, it violates their tenets of life, but for most ordinary people and the government, it is not the case.

For example, in the flood, Yan Hong speculated to accumulate wealth. Ordinary people must take a stance and feel that this is not right. They should not do so. The austerity of resources and skyrocketing prices undermine their stability. The government also feels bad, but it cannot be completely denied.

Whenever a major disaster comes, the government will certainly respond quickly, and various emergency measures will be issued immediately. However, it is not easy to move materials around. It 's hard to mention the news that it 's difficult to follow the road. These difficulties are lagging behind. When encountering an irresponsible Shangguan, the people will cry and the materials will not come. Shangguan is devoted to the people. The more local departments there are, the slower the message orders are communicated.

Merchants are different, especially near the local area. They knew the calamity the first time, the first time they had an idea, and they tried to get the goods to sell at a high price, and what they sought was efficiency. They know that this opportunity is fleeting and they will make every effort to make a lot of money.

The result is obvious, waiting for the government will be slow. By then, some people may not be able to support it. Speculators did get rich, but anyway, the people gritted their teeth and spent money, and the supplies were available. .

Strongly put an end to speculation by merchants, people are waiting to be fed, and may cost a lot of lives before they can wait for rescue; if they don't stop, they can save some money and at least get some supplies to continue their lives.

The total number of materials is limited, and damage to the common people will occur in any case, but it can be a little less. Money is not as important as human life.

Therefore, the government does not like the speculation of businessmen, but cannot force the law to completely break the road. The merchants work hard to make money, even if it is speculation. The harder they work, the more people in the disaster area can get.

And this kind of thing cannot be stopped.

Businessmen can be said to be the smartest group of people in the world. They are good at grasping the time, and even creating it. You are forced to press, and they can still pry a seam to the left and right to make you think of it.

The dynasties changed, the records left by the history books, and the experience of officials in office.

The business profession has its own rules. The strength of the market changes and demand changes are a major issue facing the entire human race. It is simply impossible to change the rules if you rush in. Individuals ca n't do it, and the government ca n't. The law of change will be given the right guidance at the right time.

After getting along for a long time, the government and businessmen have reached a tacit understanding. If things are too far, the government will intervene and the leaders will be punished severely, but at most they will not take their lives, and there is nothing written in the law. In addition, most of the big penalties are afterwards. They intentionally remind business people to be proportionate. Some things can be done, but there are standards.

There is a spectrum in Shangguan's heart and a book in the heart of a businessman.

But Yan Yan did too much.

As long as Xie Tingyue turned around, he could think: "Yan Hong is too powerful, he has too much energy, and the government is not convinced, but he can't take his life. He is given a heavier blow. , The credibility of the government will decline. "