Chapter 64: Want to see you shy

Yan Hong did not want to go to Beijing.

This county cannot be mixed, and various caves have to be made up. It is useless to go to the capital, but it is still necessary to go to his hometown, Su Hang, to find a way. The family will not give up on him and will always think of a way.

But Lin's actions are so irritating, can't he hold him?

Yan Hongjiu could not receive Lin's reply for a long time, looking at the river fire outside the window, sneer.

If I do n't go to Beijing, I can still heal you!

Who is Yan Hong? A businessman, whose interests are great, and who do not pay much attention to rules and regulations, have nothing to do with the reputation of the Xie family. It is indeed a shame to say this, but he is a man. As long as he can make a comeback in the future, others will also joke that he lost his money, Lin's mother and son, haha, don't want a future!

Anyway, this personal matter could not be done, Yan Hong simply said it all, poured oil on the fire, and banned the Lin family and the children completely.

"Lin 's mother-in-law is not in the right position. She did n't have a marriage contract with Xie Liangbei, and she was very young at the young age. She seduced the men. She was the eldest son of Xie Tingri, and she was just a child! The means to win the hearts of the man, to marry into Xie's house as he wished, maybe the lady in the front room had her death! What comes out of the small door and small house, what rules do you understand? Except for the shameless three words, you are in full fire, beside You do n't know anything. If you say you want to be paid, keep a low profile and be a good person. No, she does n't choose to be a human being. All kinds of monsters, a heart is dark and dirty, thinking about playing the front room. The dowry idea, Xie Tingyue and Xie Tingxing, have been killed several times. Have you ever heard of Xie's mess? Yes, she did it! "

"You asked me why I scolded her? Oh, I scolded her for being light. This is a good old product. For the sake of goodness, I promised my daughter, personally helped my daughter to protect the media, and did the booking. I feel dirty when I say it. She was afraid she was an old lady in her life! "

Lin is naturally not old. On the contrary, her charm still exists, and she has some temperament. Otherwise, Xie Liangbei can be coaxed by her?

Yan Hong deliberately scolded him like this. In the early years, he often mingled with the market. Don't be too familiar with scolding.

"There are those court days-Lin is proud of his son, and he is determined to be a prosperous person, my uncle, is the mud that can't help the wall! Nothing but money, nothing but pretending to be forced, calm and calm It 's so confusing, I feel that the elder brother, his second child, shrinks when he encounters something, what kind of style, what kind of character, what the **** is that? I have n't seen it on him! "

"Not only that, but also ungratefulness, shamelessness, owing money, not being repaid, and being fascinated by a little bitch, and knowing that there is a fiance, they are about to get married. There is no such thing as a dare to rob the little **** and go to that little slut, only to deceive, but the little **** is more capable than he is, but you can't just make him turn around. I do n't want to borrow the money from Lao Tzu, and I have set up the money for my sister-in-law. My grandma, I have n't married your sister! Even if your sister is full of skills, how many times do you want to deal with? "

Yan Hong spoke and released the deed signed by Xie Tingri himself for everyone to see.

It was the agreement that Xie Tingri wanted to make a ride on the ride and called Yan Hong to coax.

Yan Hong was very nice at that time. I paid for your money and earned us two points, but you scored less. Xie Tingri heard this sentence, but did not see the words written later, but replaced it, but The investment risks are borne separately. Of course, everyone who earns the money and loses it ... You have to return it to me!

Bastard Male Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें