Chapter 55: will

Xie Tingyue encountered a bandit.

Real bandit.

He just came out to say thank you out of politeness, and by the way deepened everyone's relationship, so as to get closer together, and to cope with the calamity. But Dao Guang was so unreasonable and suddenly appeared.

Xie Tingyue had the ability to face the crisis, but suddenly he ran into the knife, and he inevitably responded badly and paused.

Xiao Yunfeng and Hang Qingyu's husband and wife reacted very quickly. Xiao Yunfeng rushed out almost immediately, and he did not forget to take off the sword on the wall. In the heavy rain, the sword came out of the sheath, and the arc flashed like training, as if the dragon was on the side!

Hang Qingyu quickly hid by the wall, pulled Xie Tingyue to squat down, and at the same time kept gesturing towards the outside. The Xiao family, regardless of their tribe or servant, were very well trained to evade, but only in a flash, the surrounding area nobody.

No one was injured.

Xie Tingyue was amazed.

Very fast response speed!

Taking a deep breath, he turned his head back and could calmly observe the scene.

There are not many people, a total of five, but no one has a low sense of existence and can be ignored.

They are similar in shape, all with big arms and round waists, and they are sturdy and do not hide their meaning at all. Except for the weapons they carry, their clothes are very casual, and their clothes are even tattered. Everyone has a beard and his face is not very clean. Even if it is raining, you can see that the hair is shiny ...

Having such a temperament and such a performance is not what a gangster is!

But if you look closely, Xie Tingyue's heart is suspicious.

These five people's martial arts are really powerful, not to be underestimated, Xiao Yunfeng's one-handed swordsmanship is also vigorous, and the scenes are entangled fiercely, but ... they are not endless. Xiao Yunfeng seems to know where the other party's combination is, and can always find out the stamp accurately. The five also seem to understand Xiao Yunfeng's shortcomings.

It's like being familiar with each other.

Not only the number of martial arts, but also character and behavior.

Is it someone you know?

The next moment, someone gave Xie Tingyue the answer.

The gangster of five is the tallest, and the boss on the hairline is particularly prominent. It seems that the boss has no idle fights in his hands and no idle talking in his mouth. He directly scolds his opponents: "Xiao Yunfeng, you're an eggless man. Stuff! Sorry to do something with us, have you forgotten what the ancestors said? "

The sound of 偌 heavy rain could not stop the full-hearted scream, even the name was accurately called out, naturally not a stranger who has nothing to do with it.

Xiao Yunfeng was not excited at all, and his voice was as steady as his state: "You are forgotten."

The strong guy with a high hairline: "Hey! I came to this deceptive set with Lao Tzu, thinking that reading two days would be different. Just playing with a mouthful and being able to convince people with morals? It 's okay to go to Lao Tzu. The ancestor 's words were written in black and white, so let 's do salt work for the benefit of our children! "

"Then what do you think are the grandchildren? Promote the advancement and prosperity, so that the family business is flourishing, the gate is bright, or-" Xiao Yunfeng's eyes were cold and sharp, and his voice was full of sharpness. Karma licks his blood, and lives like you for a long time. Can't even a serious person do it? "