Chapter 59: Real onset

Stepping on the same land, with the same starry sky above her head, the cool night breeze slowly brushed across Chu Mu's face and touched Xie Tingyue's hair.

Xie Tingyue can even feel the temperature and breath of the other party.

Obviously so close, it feels as far away as never before.

Unable to say what it was like at this moment, Xie Tingyue just looked at Chu Mu as calmly as possible, waiting for the other party to give an answer.

Chu Mu waved back Qin Ping, turned his wheelchair forward, and looked as calm as he said: "If I said I came out to find my wife, can my wife believe it?"

Xie Tingyue raised her eyebrows: "What do you say?"

Install! You reload!

Chu Mu sighed softly and did not speak.

Xie Tingyue's heart was awkward, and the man in his sleeve made a fist subconsciously: "It's not fair, Chu Mu, you know all about me, but you have many secrets to hide from me."

Yes, he just wants a fairness, just fairness, nothing else.

"It's not fair ..." Chu Mu looked up at the starry sky, there was a tidal wave at the bottom of his eyes, and his voice was like a misty smoke, apparently not doing anything, it has made people feel sad. Everything, no matter how small, are you honest with me? "

No ridiculous nickname 'Mrs.', just say 'you'-

The other party asked this question seriously.

Xie Tingyue froze.

No ... there is one more thing that he hasn't said and doesn't plan to tell anyone.

Chu Muyou sighed.

Wearing the light of Xingyue, the bottom of his eyes was empty, even if the habitual laugh line was hanging on the corner of his lips, he could see his bitterness and sadness.

Xie Tingyue bit her lips tightly.

He is sad.

He knew what that pause meant!

Chu Mu: "In this world, no one wants to be closer to his wife than I am."

Xie Tingyue felt guilty and even distressed.

He did not do well enough ...

But for a moment, he didn't react right. Obviously it was now he caught Chu Mu's weakness. Why should he be guilty first? Of course, the rebirth cannot be said outside. Others cannot believe it. Even the people around them know that their emotions will inevitably change. Doesn't he not want everyone to have a gap? And people live, who does n't have a little secret, who can fully communicate with a person, everything is clear? No!

He obviously didn't mean this, but Chu Mu deliberately misled in this direction, obviously he didn't want to speak frankly!

"Let's not turn over our accounts," I thought, and Xie Tingyue was right now. "Just say today, if I have to ask, you can't answer? Who is the person who met you quietly?"

Chu Mu laughed loudly.

This reaction, Xie Tingyue really did not expect, he was on the spot.

"Mrs. has to ask, I am naturally happier," Chu Mu looked up at him with a warm smile, and her eyes were as gentle as ever. "But Madam ... really decided, do you want to know?"

Xie Tingyue's heart beat.

Now it is clear that he is questioning the teacher, why is he facing an important choice or himself? Looking back at Chu Mu, a long-awaited wait for the day ...