Chapter 45: Disturbed Madness

Xie Tingyue will faint before. One is that she bumped her head. The other is that her emotional turbulence is strong. She breathed out and did not hold it. In fact, her body is not affected. The forehead is not severely hurt. Moving outside, it's just not real.

Wouldn't he understand even what Xiong could guess?

This Long Qingfu has enough eyes, and I don't know when it started, and I have already begun to plan. It seems that some things must be achieved, presumably ... I also knew about them in advance and determined how to make the game more secure. In order to be absolutely secure, Long Qingfu returned to his hometown, and used all his tactics, put bait, and took a lap outside, and then unexpectedly appeared, thinking that others would never think of it.

It's a pity that it is too underestimated.

Qin Ping always stood behind Chu Mu. What Chu Mu commanded and what he did, it seemed that he was only loyal and did not have his own thinking and judgment, but that was because Chu Muzhu was on the side. In front of such a wise and dreadful person, who wouldn't be suppressed?

Qin Ping has a mind and a man who is clever. He has many times when he is doing business alone, and he is alone, but there is no order from Chu Mu at any time, but he has done a good job of piles and pieces, and Xie Tingyue has not seen him. He made a big mistake.

This time the event was a bit thrilling, but Brother Xiong was able to survive it. Xie Tingyue believed that Qin Ping must be fine. Now sure enough, Qin Ping is here!

Qin Ping knew his eyes, and came to the ceremony to report the peace: "Mrs. Master, everyone has been saved."

He didn't say anything else, didn't mention details, and didn't need to say that this result alone was enough to comfort people.

Long Qingfu didn't believe it: "Impossible! You can't find them, I'll put them--"

"Hidden in the dark room next door?" Qin Ping snorted, and the angle of his eyebrows was scorned. "Play with us under the lights, you are very brave."

"No, I don't believe it-I don't believe it!" Long Qingfu's eyes were slightly opened, his chest fluttered, and he waved and sent people, "Go and see!"

Xie Tingyue was relieved.

He doesn't stupidly ask Qin Ping to bring people now, or say where to save them. Compared to these, he is more concerned about the status of the two: "Did they get hurt? Are they scared?"

Qin Ping arched his hand: "Return to Madam, there is a little fright. Shen Sannian is old and has many things. After being rescued, she calms down. The sister of the Qi family is not a big deal. Shen Sannian is always with her. He was not very good and was not frightened. He came to thank me and neither of them was injured. "

"That's good," Xie Tingyue was really relieved. "San Niang has a pair of skillful hands. Sister Qi's big eyes are clean and dusty, as if she can talk. It's a shame if she loses her charm."

The people in Longqingfu over there are flying fast, they have already turned around and returned to report, they are really gone!

Long Qingfu was so upset that he heard Xie Tingyue's words again, and his eyes suddenly burst into flames: "She is my prey, which onion you count!"

The accusation was unknown, and Xie Tingyue was a little strange, frowning.

Chu Mu narrowed his eyes, looked at Long Qingfu, his voice was dark, with a seemingly coercive coercion: "That's why you count my wife?"

Xie Tingyue is unknown. So, which is this?

Long Qingfu seemed to suddenly realize that Fang had performed poorly, and reminded himself not to talk arbitrarily, clenched his lips tightly, and did not return to Chu Mu.