Chapter 32: He wants to kill me

Xie Tingyue is more nervous than Chu Mu, because he is worried about one more problem than the other-off the horse.

Rebirth of this kind of thing, most people will not believe when they hear it, if they believe ... they will be afraid. He did enter Chu's door with a purpose, but Chu Mu was really good. He didn't want to lose this friend because of this insincerity.

It is not impossible to go it alone, but the amount of information is too little, the difficulty is too great, Chu Mu is still very smart, smart people will think about it, actively control the field, save a lot of trouble, but when the timing is inappropriate, the information is not equal, It may also have adverse effects.

Xie Tingyue struggled for a long time and decided to go to Chu Mu.

Some words are difficult to say ... Some reminders are okay.

Always let today pass safely!

Xie Tingyue was carrying her robe corner and walked very hurriedly. She almost bumped into a person at the corner of the corridor and glanced at it. It turned out to be Chu Mu!

"Coincidentally, I'm looking for you!" He immediately caught Chu Mu's hand.

Because he was too eager, he ignored a lot of questions, such as why Chu Mu appeared so clever and was here alone.

Chu Mu's eyes were slightly drooping, and Xie Tingyue's hand was clenched. While smiling, she tilted her eyes slightly: "Don't worry, what's wrong?"

With Qin Ping touching his nose for a long time, he left very discerningly, leaving space for two people.

Xie Tingyue exhaled deeply: "I ... I don't feel right, it seems that something bad is going to happen ..."

He was anxious inside, and decided to go too fast. He didn't organize his language well yet. He didn't know how to say this. He was sad, his palms were sweaty and cold.

Chu Mu glanced over the distressed bottom and guided quietly: "What did you see?"

Xie Tingyue: "Someone ... entered your study, and I suspect he will be against you!"

Chu Mu smiled: "He wants to kill me."

Xie Tingyue's pupils narrowed.

Chu Mu is wrong! Too assertive, too restless, as if everything ... long known?

And ready to wait for it.

"Recently in my study, there are often passive traces. Although the other party tries to restore as much as possible, it looks like it is not different, but my things are the most clear to me."

Chu Mu looked at Xie Tingyue, her eyes stretched, a smile that didn't resemble a smile, not because she wanted to laugh-he was comforting him.

Xie Tingyue suddenly became quiet.

Chu Mu knew ... it had been known for a long time that he could be so calm, what was he afraid of?

Chu Mu guessed that there would be an accident today, was she prepared for it? Suddenly appeared here-Xie Tingyue took a look around, and looked at the surrounding environment, and then came to a conclusion after seeing it. Did she intentionally come to him?

If so, then the other person must have more information than himself.

Xie Tingyue's eyes were slightly to the side, and he tentatively said, "Are you there?"

"Also, this situation happens regularly, and it will happen every once in a while," Chu Mu seemed very satisfied, encouragingly shook his hand, "and this delicate time, always with Hejia shop The days of delivery into the house coincide. "