Chapter 49: This is rounding up

The carriage specially made for travel is spacious and comfortable. It is like a small house that can walk. It is very convenient to sit and lie. Even the road is hot. Even if it 'disturbs the love of other couples to be condemned by the heavens', he is overwhelmed and takes the carriage .

Short in manpower, short in mouth, and boarded the thief ship of Chu Mu, oh no, thief car, how can we not wink and not give good friends some benefits?

Chu Mu looked at Xie Tingyue's eyes, and the fool could see it, not to mention that he was a child prodigy, a gift, a clever ghost?

Lu Li continued to make all kinds of bets and Chu Mu betting.

This job is done, he himself is very interested, Chu Mu also enjoys it, the long journey is boring and boring, can make everyone comfortable, why not? As for Xie Tingyue's dodge--

He doesn't feel that the other party is really unwilling, it must be shy!

Whose newly married couple is in a bad relationship? And he also has eyes to see, Xie Tingyue's care for Chu Mu is thoughtful, caring, and sincere, how can it be pretended.

It is written in the text that the young man and woman, or the man and man, were hesitant and hesitant when they first established their relationship. They would misunderstand each other's thoughts. A little misunderstanding may lead to big ups and downs, and they need a cute Pushing hands. Zhang Sheng and Cui Yingying both have matchmakers. For the carriage of Chu Mu, a friend, he is willing to be a matchmaker!

"I said thank you, last time I asked your question, you haven't answered me yet."

I used a variety of lunches, put dried fruits on it, fragrant tea in my hand, and leaned lazily on the carriage, and started to be a monster.

This sudden remark, Xie Tingyue really did not know how to answer: "What's the problem?"

When did this happen?

"Last time, at Mei Yan," Lu Lizhengzheng said, "the bridle horse surnamed Fang is in chaos. You didn't have time to say it, I forgot to wait, but now I think of it, I am really sorry.

He was so serious, Xie Tingyue also began to take it seriously. Lu Li is not an ordinary person, and the problems that can make him so tangled must have a profound impact, and he immediately said, "Excuse me."

Lu Li: "We are young and beautiful-Jun Jun? Do you like it?"

Xie Tingyue: ...

He was wrong, really.

Things gather in groups and people divide in groups. Under the appearance of gentleman Chu Mu, there is a heart that is good at hooligans. Chu Mu's best friend is no matter how elegant, high-quality, and innocent.

The degree of shame, two people are half a catty.

Ask such a private question, others will never be embarrassed, it is always embarrassing himself!

Chu Mu did not expect Lu to leave this hand, and quickly put down the tea cup to avoid being choked by this cup of tea.

Can't wait for the answer, Lu Li smiled, and looked straight at Chu Mu: "In fact, we are young and we really want to know the answer to this question. You see, he's nervous."

Xie Tingyue: ...

There was no way. The previous drama was too good. I decided to walk on my knees. Xie Tingyue took a deep breath and gritted her teeth. She leaned on Chu Mu and hid her face as if she were dead. , The voice was low: "What is my intention, everyone around me can understand, why is it difficult for Lu Gongzi to be strong?"