Chapter 3: Catastrophe & beaker

The welcome team left Xie's house and walked on the street.

Following ancient rituals, Xie Tingyue and Chu Mu are impossible to be together. Chu Mu has Chu Mu's carriage, Xie Ting Yue has Xie Ting Yue's sedan.

The blizzard outside the curtain was calm enough.

Xie Tingyue shook her head and set aside the thoughts in her head.

In the last life, he failed to get married with Chu Mu, but it was not without any intersection. He had met Chu Mu twice, and the timing was very special. Chu Mu might not know who he was, but he saw the broadness of Chu Mu. Unique power and strength.

He cannot be taken for granted because of the politeness and cultivation of the other party. As a stranger, he must behave well and maintain enough affection so that the other party will not return the goods ...

Interests can be tied, and business can also be negotiated. In a short time, he cannot let go of Chu Hu's husband, and he must be able to treat his conscience.

The long road seemed to see no end.

The cold wind invades the bones, the snow is covering the eyes, and the world is full of colors. No matter whether it is a shop covered by hunting and wrapping, or it still sways with the wind, it still covers the dead branches covered with snow. In reminding people of the danger ahead, be careful.

The bottom of Xie Tingyue's eyes reflected the snow color, his hands clasped tightly, and his heart beat faster and faster.

I hope that this road will not stop, as long as it does not stop, the moment of danger will never come.

But time has come cruelly, never willing to stop for anyone, the road always has an end point, and that moment will definitely come.

The welcome team walked to the fork in the road, and suddenly a fierce meal, the horse hissed, and the team was chaotic!

Because it was at the intersection, the snow was blinding, and the vehicles at the front and rear could not be taken care of. The crowd didn't know who was screaming: "Come-come, come-the young master passed out, go to the doctor!"

This young master, of course, refers to Chu Mu.

Someone hesitated and replied, "But the young master is getting married ..."

"You have to be married! Go to the doctor and stop talking nonsense!"

The descendants of the Chu family are busy forming a group, waiting for Chu Mu to wait for Chu Mu, and arranging the scene to arrange the scene, but things happen too quickly and urgently, and it is impossible to be organized in an immediate manner.

This is the time!

Xie Tingyue rubbed his robe corner with his left hand, propped the car window with his right hand, and his waist and legs exerted a force, a leaping jump out of the car!

"Chu Mu--"

Like a person who would normally worry about his partner, he rushed forward anxiously.

They are all men, and the marriage dress is relatively changed. For example, Xie Tingyue did not wear a skirt, did not cover his head, only a red wedding robe, and rolled gold thread. He was already handsome, fair-skinned, with red hair and black hair. Fei Xue, the beauty of the picture is worthy of deep taste.

The strong man in the crowd looked dull.

Doesn't it mean that ... when a person is fed with medicine, he will surf the hair | Spring, why is he jumping like a rabbit alive, he will come out without waiting for his hand?