Chapter 25: Kill the chicken tamarin, but that's it

Qi Wenhai looked at this scene, and some reactions failed.

Grandpa Chu ... Is it so cruel?

Xie Tingyue sighed slowly. He knew that Chu Mu was mysterious and unpredictable, and had his own world, but he did not know that the other party was so unfathomable.

He thanked the other party for helping him out and protecting him, but-

"It's too elegant to chop your hands. It's ugly to slap a table of blood."

Chu Mu thought for a while and said, "So too. Now that his wife has spoken, Qin Ping, don't chop your hand, just chop one index finger, so you can pack up."

Qin Ping started off with a knife, He Yuanqi screamed, and a broken finger had fallen from the table.

There was silence at the scene, and needle drops were audible.

It's one thing to say it, it's another thing to do it.

At this moment, an idea came to mind, but it was clear that although the Chu family's grandson was sick, he couldn't mess with it!

His married wife couldn't mess with it!

Disobedient, do you want to break your finger? Mr. He is the lesson learned!

Kill the chicken marmoset, but that's it.

He Yuanqi has **** there.

Scared.

Frightened, he was dumb, and even regretted it for a while. He is not male, how could he like Xie Tingyue and still want to make fun? The one that came out before was completely for shame. He couldn't see Xie Tingyue, 11 million contempt! But who knows that he was not humiliated in the end, but was humiliated by the other ...

"Human luck always comes to an end," Chu Mu looked at He Yuanqi, his eyes were cool and stared at He Yuanqi's eyes, "the next time, it's your life."

He Yuanqi became cold and **** again.

Xie Tingyue looked at this scene, his eyes were a bit complicated, and Chu Mu was so decisive that he saw it for the first time.

A bit cruel, but also light and elegant.

Doing such violent and **** things, Chu Mu still has his own aesthetic ...

"There is such a thing ... we don't know," Madam Ji and Madam Qu came out from behind the screen, looking at Xie Tingyue's eyes full of pity, "good boy, being bullied into this kind of thing, can still do it ourselves Stand up, participate in the event with tenacity and reason, it's good ... "

Let's look at Chu Mu again: "No man is big-hearted and can put up such a thing, and Grandpa Chu has done a good job. Whoever dares to blame this matter, I and I will guarantee you!"

Mrs. Qu was attentive and instructed Xie Tingyue to put a tight blanket on Chu Mu's leg: "Without justice, you have to seek justice by yourself, sometimes it is not evil at all, nothing can be done, you work hard."

Everyone's eyes were blank.

This ... is the husband and wife being bullied? Obviously they bully others! He Yuanqi is peeing!

No, it 's not the point to pee. He was chopped with his fingers. He was really chopped!

"So thank you two ladies."

Chu Mu thanked the two wives with respect, and the big tail wolf turned and smiled at everyone in the hall: "Why did the auction stop? But I broke the rules?"

Everyone quickly waved their hands: "No, it's just a change of objects, continue right away!"

Obediently, who dares to blame him? Don't dare to say it!