Chapter 57: Renovating Thanksgiving Day

The rain lines are like weaving, the silver light is like a mang, and the lightning flashes and thunders add to each other.

This **** rainy night is destined to be unforgettable.

After Chu Mu spoke slowly, Xie Tingyue understood.

Both sides encountered a crisis at the same time! This situation is really unexpected, but everyone responded very well. They are okay here, to a lesser degree. After all, the gangsters did n't mean to directly kill anyone to take their lives. What they did, but they wanted Xiao Yunfeng to submit, everyone Regaining the old industry and making a fortune, if it was not for the rat feces caused by Xie Tingri, they may now be chatting with Lerong and reach a consensus.

Chu Mu is really smart.

According to the analysis of the situation at the time, King Li was a big trouble, but it was also a special life-saving gold medal. He had what others wanted, others weighed the choices, only dared to threaten, and did not want to kill. Implicated in the incident.

In a short period of time, looking at the source of the incident, digging into the inner secrets, decisively started, and counter-attacked, making the scene immediately reverse, what is this brain? How did Chu Mu do it?

The rain was so heavy, the night was so cold, the vision was blank, and the number of people could not see clearly. Was he afraid? Surrounded by people, there is no way around, and he can't do it while walking. What is his mood?

Xie Tingyue's brain supplemented the pictures at that time, almost imagining what Chu Mu was like at the time. He will be nervous, he will be worried, but it is impossible for him to give up ...

Chu Mu is such a person.

The figure in front of the person is weak, pale, and very weak, but no one knows how powerful his heart is.

Seeing herself, Chu Mu was scared. His hands were shaking, his lips were clenching tightly, and he held him in a firm and firm posture, not allowing rejection.

Xie Tingyue froze, an idea beating wildly in her mind.

Does this ... mean that he seems to be different in Chu Mu's heart?

He is special. Unlike everyone else, he occupies the most important position in the middle. If there is a difference, the master will lose control.

"Madam is all right, good." Chu Mu hugged his waist tightly, his voice mixed with the sound of rain intruding into his ear.

Obviously his voice is so gentle and so low, but in Xie Tingyue's ears, the rushing rain has become a foil, only one sentence, gentle and extremely tender, nostalgic, making people soft. .

It seems that everything in this world disappears, the house is gone, the people outside are gone, there is only the rain in the vast world, and the figure of them hugging.

At this moment, they are the only in the world, and the only in each other.

"Ok."

There was a warm current in Xie Tingyue's heart, hoping that the conjecture was true, he wanted to be the special person in the other's heart, and he was a little bit worried, wasn't he ... too greedy? Chu Mu is tenacious and brave. He always has the courage and confidence to go forward. Why should he change for him? It becomes easy to be afraid and frightened.

Chu Mu hugged Xie Tingyue's waist and sighed with satisfaction: "I will never let my wife leave me."

"Well." Xie Tingyue was very distressed by the state of Chu Mu just now, and she was a little worried about the current situation. I wonder if there will be an impact in the future. Naturally, it is better not to separate in a short time.