Chapter 26: Second son Xie, good means

When Chu Mu returned home, the room was warm.

Xie Tingyue leaned on his chin, leaning on the warm couch, and bored a book. The candlelight reflected on his side, echoing the charcoal fire in front of the couch, so warm and warm that people couldn't help it at a glance.

He is warm, soft, and lazy like many ordinary family wives waiting for their late husband.

More and more comfortable.

The corners of Chu Mu's lips couldn't help rising high.

"Come back?" After hearing the voice, Xie Tingyue turned back and smiled and patted the place beside her, "Come and sit."

There is a small square table on the warm couch, with a red clay stove on the top, and the temperature of the stove is warm. It is probably only to keep the jars above.

Chu Mu opened the lid and looked disappointed: "I thought my wife would warm up for me."

"You drank three cups yesterday, and it's time to take some soup today, be good."

Xie Tingyue, while habitually coaxing people, smiled and took Tang Sheng out and held it in front of Chu Mu.

Chu Mu: ...

Xie Tingyue smiled: "Please?"

Chu Mu pursed her lips slightly, still not reconciled, and filled another bowl with a smile and looked at Xie Tingyue: "Mrs. Accompany me?"

Xie Tingyue blinked and almost laughed out loud. Are you a kid and have someone to accompany a soup?

But this soup is a health soup, it is not a medicine, it is nothing to drink.

Xie Tingyue arrogant mature man, let the other side: "Okay."

Reaching out directly and swapping bowls with Chu Mu, brought over the bowl that the other party was serving, and boldly dried.

Then Chu Mu held up the bowl and drank her mouthful of medicine.

At the end of the evaluation: "It seems like drinking wine."

Xie Tingyue: ...

Can it be linked to wine no matter what? I have forgotten a glass of wine or something!

But what--

Xie Tingyue's ears turned red, looking at the person sitting opposite.

Chu Mu is not healthy and has insufficient energy, but at any time, as long as he can sit up consciously, his back is straight, as if he never bends. Although the shoulders are thin but not narrow, the shape of the throat knot is perfect and beautiful, not to mention, the eyebrows are trimmed like ink stains, and the bottom of the eyes is deep and far away, like a tide flowing ...

He has a very subtle temperament, lonely and distant, elegant and expensive, very unique.

For example, at this time, snow was blowing outside the window, and a branch of red plum blossom slanted out of the window, shy and boldly open. With Chu Mujun's gentleman's face, Xie Tingyue thought it was more appropriate.

Suddenly I understand why Chu Mu likes wine.

Because it fits well.

Such people, such scenes, such an atmosphere, with wine, is more flavorful.

"Sorry, soup is not as good as wine, but it is good for you." Xie Tingyue was somewhat guilty.

Chu Mu looked at him, and then laughed until he saw people wanting to explode: "Many people will worry about having too much of something, and I have always been envious."